EPA Goes After Low-Income Farmers In Land Grab

cammando

Government agencies have basically replaced Congress. Unelected bureaucrats pass WAY MORE rules and regs than Congress...I heard something like 80,000 pages of rules and regs compared to a few hundred by Congress in the past year or few years. I may not be exactly right on the numbers but the point is valid...

Government agencies have basically replaced Congress. Unelected bureaucrats pass WAY MORE rules and regs than Congress...I heard something like 80,000 pages of rules and regs compared to a few hundred by Congress in the past year or few years. I may not be exactly right on the numbers but the point is valid...

A true budget hawk would strip a lot of these agencies of power and budget. The EPA has a necessary function on a much lower scale with a much smaller budget.

This won't end well. Some farmer will plant to close to a restricted area and the shooting will begin.

Since the 80"s atrizine has gradually been phased out thus water quality improved.

We do need clean water, but this could be handled much different than this approach. This smells bad.

"An outgrowth of an executive plan signed by Obama shortly after taking office" imagine that.....

IMO the epa has been overstepping for a long time. I know we need rules and regulations concerning some things, but they don't need to be involved in everything and everyone's business!