Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant County 43 Simon Kenton 41

Featured Replies

SK just can't get the wins very frustrating.

I'm assuming it's Grant, SK, WV and Williamstown as far as seeding.

SK keeps losing close games I hope they start winning in the regionals and districts.

I believe Williamstown is the 4th seed. SK and WV both have one loss with WV playing Grant this week, if WV wins does anyone know 32nd district tie breaker?

Huge win for the Braves. I didn't see this one coming.

Sk is a team that could turn it around quickly in district play.

Wow! I did not think that the Braves could pull this one off. Wish I would've went to this game (a UK game kept me home).

I believe Williamstown is the 4th seed. SK and WV both have one loss with WV playing Grant this week, if WV wins does anyone know 32nd district tie breaker?

 

SK beat Walton in the regular season.

Yes ukfan that means wv and sk each have one loss, if wv beats grant this week then all 3 would have 1 loss....

  • Author

I believe if it is a three way tie it goes to a coin toss

I believe if it is a three way tie it goes to a coin toss
more like a blind draw.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.