Best shooters in the 10th Region?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Letcher from Nicholas has also hit two game winning threes this season. One against Leslie, being his 8th of the game with 3 seconds to go. Then the following game he went the length of the court and nailed one from the top of the key against williamstown at the buzzer.

Letcher from Nicholas has also hit two game winning threes this season. One against Leslie, being his 8th of the game with 3 seconds to go. Then the following game he went the length of the court and nailed one from the top of the key against williamstown at the buzzer.

And he deserves to be on the short list. 37-85, 43.5%. My bad for overlooking.:thumb:

Uh no. lolol

Austin Crawford is in no way shape or form one of the best 3 point shooters in the Region.

You should maybe spend more time paying attention in your school work. Thread title says best shooter, and yes there aren't any better jump shooters that I've seen then AC.

You should maybe spend more time paying attention in your school work. Thread title says best shooter, and yes there aren't any better jump shooters that I've seen then AC.

School work?

Jake Ohmer, Conner Maddox, Art Walker, Pig Williams, and the kid from GRC are much better jump shooters than Austin.

Austin is more of slasher than jump shooter IMO.

School work?

Jake Ohmer, Conner Maddox, Art Walker, Pig Williams, and the kid from GRC are much better jump shooters than Austin.

Austin is more of slasher than jump shooter IMO.

Everyone u named is a set shooter, big difference.