Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central 51 Trinity 48

Featured Replies

The 11th region justs keeps getting deeper.

I keep saying it and I feel it's true Coach Feldhaus is the best coach in the state period. This team this year has very little talent but he knows how to get it out of them, which several coaches just can't do.

Did Jacob King play for Trinity? Didn't see his name in the box score. A win is a win, but if King didn't play, that's easily a 15-20 point swing.

Did Jacob King play for Trinity? Didn't see his name in the box score. A win is a win, but if King didn't play, that's easily a 15-20 point swing.

 

I know King is a really good player but 15-20 point swing may be a bit much. This same Madison Central team beat Dunbar at Dunbar and gave Mercer County all they wanted. I expected Trinity to win but I wasn't surprised to see Madison Central won.

Can anyone tell me if Isaiah Minter is getting varsity playing time and if so how he is doing?

I know King is a really good player but 15-20 point swing may be a bit much. This same Madison Central team beat Dunbar at Dunbar and gave Mercer County all they wanted. I expected Trinity to win but I wasn't surprised to see Madison Central won.

 

You don't think he accounts for 15-20 a game? I believe he averaged around 15. Take that into account, along with being a strong defender, and you're missing a lot. Mad Central won. Not taking that away from them.

You don't think he accounts for 15-20 a game? I believe he averaged around 15. Take that into account, along with being a strong defender, and you're missing a lot. Mad Central won. Not taking that away from them.

 

Sure. If he didn't play then someone scored in his place so you can't assume those same points would have been scored either. The whole game changes with King on the court. One can't just assume that if you put him on the court that Trinity wins by 12-17 points. King not playing makes a big difference for sure but if he didn't play we can't accurately say what that difference would be.

The Rocks are in a bit of a slump right now albeit playing tough competition. I noticed that another starting guard, Gabe Schmitt, did not score against Henry Clay. Maybe they've been injured or sick----or just had some good D put up against them?

Sure. If he didn't play then someone scored in his place so you can't assume those same points would have been scored either. The whole game changes with King on the court. One can't just assume that if you put him on the court that Trinity wins by 12-17 points. King not playing makes a big difference for sure but if he didn't play we can't accurately say what that difference would be.

 

I didn't say add his average on and that's what they would've won by. I said he effects the game by 15-20 points. A kid can score 10, and play great D, and have a 20 point impact on a game.

I didn't say add his average on and that's what they would've won by. I said he effects the game by 15-20 points. A kid can score 10, and play great D, and have a 20 point impact on a game.

 

This is very true. I took your post meaning that had King played then Trinity would have won the game. All I am saying is that the outcome may not have been different if he would have played.

The Rocks are in a bit of a slump right now albeit playing tough competition. I noticed that another starting guard, Gabe Schmitt, did not score against Henry Clay. Maybe they've been injured or sick----or just had some good D put up against them?

 

Trinity is a good little team that relies heavily on the outside shot going down. However there are prolly 15 good teams in the state this year and prolly no elite team (i have yet to see Mercer County).

This is very true. I took your post meaning that had King played then Trinity would have won the game. All I am saying is that the outcome may not have been different if he would have played.

 

Thanks. I completely agree. Madison Central is no stranger to big wins. And Trinity has been very inconsistent lately

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.