Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 75 Providence 68

Featured Replies

Big road win by X tonight. I love this squad.

Big time road win over the 10th ranked Friars. End of the game was frenetic, but kudos to JP Macura for the HUGE 3 after PC had cut it to 3.

 

Fun game.

 

Man, Dunn and Bentil continue to do a LOT -- however they need some help and didn't get much tonight. I still think Ed Cooley has done a terrific job at PC. Big fan of his.

Also a huge Ed Cooley fan. They just can't win games like this with only Dunn and Bentil playing well. Lindsey and/or Bullock have to make shots or they are going out early in March.

 

Either way, huge road win for X and keeps them near the top of the 2 seed line, which I think is the perfect spot for them in March...

Really nice win.

 

JP ain't scared.

That 3 by Macura was huge and took the wind out of Providence's sails.

 

Love watching Dunn.

Ed Cooley might be my favorite coach in college hoops. Love what he's done at Providence. That said, this game turned out about how I expected, given Sunday's thriller at 'Nova.

X is now 6-1 vs RPI Top 50.

I had trouble watching this one. I kept turning the channel when Providence made runs. When I would turn back, Xavier would have built back up the lead while I was gone. I forced myself to watch the last 10 minutes. But they held on and got the W!

X is now 6-1 vs RPI Top 50.

 

That's strong.

Really nice win.

 

JP ain't scared.

 

Stupid, but clearly not scared... :lol2:

Dang...I was pretty close. Said 73-68 in the prediction thread.

 

Something about a blind squirrel and nuts I suppose.

Fun game to watch. It seemed like every time Providence would go on a run to cut the gap X would answer right back. Really like this X team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.