Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ball State 88 Eastern Michigan 87 2OT

Featured Replies

Guard Francis Kiapway(Hamilton, ON) made Three Point Jumper, with less than a second left,in the 2nd OT to give Ball State a nice road win today.Kiapway ended this one with 22 points, 14 over his season average. Others helping in the Ball State(13-6, 4-2 MAC) win was,Jeremie Tyler(Indianapolis, IN) with 17 and off of the bench with 12 was, Trey Moses(Louisville, KY)

 

For hard luck losing Eastern Michigan(10-9, 2-4 MAC) leading the way with 23 apiece were,Ty Toney(Alpharetta, GA) and James Thompson IV(Baton Rouge, LA)

 

There was 57 fouls called in this one.

 

I posted on this one as I always try to do, on the games I actually watched.

There were 57 fouls on the last play of the game that weren't called. I've never quite seen such a hose job.

Good God what a debacle:

 

Has to be some suspensions after that debacle. @Clyde should apply for a job in that conference. I've never seen him officiate, but I know he has to be better than what I just witnessed.

Just watched the video of the end and came here to see if a thread existed. That was "Let 'Em Play" on steroids.

I wonder if they'll have surgery to remove the whistles or just wait by the toilet for a few days?

Good God what a debacle:

 

 

Good lord.

I wonder why just 2 of the 3 officials?

 

3rd official was responsible for off-ball action.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.