January 23, 201610 yr NKU maybe grows up a bit winning a game in OT that they should have won easily. UIC only has 9 players. Had a chance to win in regulation tied at 65 but McDonald took a charge with 2.5 seconds left. OT was all NKU. Valpo comes to BB&T arena on Sunday afternoon.
January 23, 201610 yr Another great win for NKU. Valpo is kind of a different animal though...especially coming off a loss.
January 23, 201610 yr Another conference win for a team, someone on here said might not win one. Nice to see the Kentucky team win again tonight.
January 23, 201610 yr Dixson is a beast. In all seriousness, I saw where he had offers. WHY IS HE AT UIC?
January 23, 201610 yr Another conference win for a team, someone on here said might not win one. Nice to see the Kentucky team win again tonight.That was me. And it was seriously my expectation. They have to have exceeded any realistic persons expectations to this point. And I love it!
January 23, 201610 yr That's the one. Kid can ball. Someone told me for a year that Dixson was a beast and I didn't believe him. Sure enough, he's one of the best players in the Horizon League.
January 23, 201610 yr Dixson is a beast. In all seriousness, I saw where he had offers. WHY IS HE AT UIC? Given his history, I'm shocked he hasn't transferred 2 or 3 times this season already.
January 23, 201610 yr NKU maybe grows up a bit winning a game in OT that they should have won easily. UIC only has 9 players. Had a chance to win in regulation tied at 65 but McDonald took a charge with 2.5 seconds left. OT was all NKU. Valpo comes to BB&T arena on Sunday afternoon. I thought taking the charge was a hugh play. If they score or get fouled it's over.
January 23, 201610 yr Saw the young Mr. McDonald last night after the game. Never realized they had just played. Chatted with him for a minute. Still is a class act. Glad he is having so much success.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.