January 20, 201610 yr We have had multiple threads talking about everything from refugees to the Muslim community inside America. Why they do not speak out as much as some Americans would like agaisnt ISIS and other factions. Watch this video. Our two cultures do not mix and will never mix. The female is always wrong in this.....
January 20, 201610 yr This is whats normal......not ISIS. This happens in the USA in Muslim communities?
January 20, 201610 yr Jesse, do you worry very much about Sharia law becoming commonplace in America?
January 20, 201610 yr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgLWcsbOD8k Lost me at the .45 second mark when the used "loose" instead of "lose" in a grammatically incorrect sentence, which came directly after a run on sentence.
January 20, 201610 yr Author Jesse, do you worry very much about Sharia law becoming commonplace in America? None. Just wanted to point out that our two cultures are probably too off to really come together in a big way. Some on here think we live in utopia. I am more to the middle than alot of you think. But when some of you, and not ALL, throw common sense out the window in sake of supporting the "party" line it baffles me to no end.
January 20, 201610 yr None. Just wanted to point out that our two cultures are probably too off to really come together in a big way. Some on here think we live in utopia. I am more to the middle than alot of you think. But when some of you, and not ALL, throw common sense out the window in sake of supporting the "party" line it baffles me to no end. Have we seen this in the US? If we did , do you believe the person would be charged with murder?
January 20, 201610 yr None. Just wanted to point out that our two cultures are probably too off to really come together in a big way. Some on here think we live in utopia. I am more to the middle than alot of you think. But when some of you, and not ALL, throw common sense out the window in sake of supporting the "party" line it baffles me to no end. I just think of all the times we have had racial or ethnic groups that are going to destroy our nation. This sounds the same.
January 20, 201610 yr I just think of all the times we have had racial or ethnic groups that are going to destroy our nation. This sounds the same. I don't recall the tension in the 60s and 70s involving suicide bombers, separate water fountains yes.
January 20, 201610 yr None. Just wanted to point out that our two cultures are probably too off to really come together in a big way. Some on here think we live in utopia. I am more to the middle than alot of you think. But when some of you, and not ALL, throw common sense out the window in sake of supporting the "party" line it baffles me to no end. Sorry, but it has nothing to do with the party line for me, and I'm not sure why you think this is a party issue. I've known, lived near, and worked with enough Muslims to know, that they don't support these extremes, and have been and will continue to, productive, solid members of our society. It's interesting that you use the term common sense....lumping all Muslims into one big extremist group is not exactly using common sense.
January 20, 201610 yr Author Have we seen this in the US? If we did , do you believe the person would be charged with murder? Murder is murder here, so yes.
January 20, 201610 yr Author Sorry, but it has nothing to do with the party line for me, and I'm not sure why you think this is a party issue. I've known, lived near, and worked with enough Muslims to know, that they don't support these extremes, and have been and will continue to, productive, solid members of our society. It's interesting that you use the term common sense....lumping all Muslims into one big extremist group is not exactly using common sense. Let me ask you a simple question? What makes a Muslim a "Muslim"?
January 20, 201610 yr Author Sorry, but it has nothing to do with the party line for me, and I'm not sure why you think this is a party issue. I've known, lived near, and worked with enough Muslims to know, that they don't support these extremes, and have been and will continue to, productive, solid members of our society. It's interesting that you use the term common sense....lumping all Muslims into one big extremist group is not exactly using common sense. It might not be all party lines for everyone, but take a poll on who has disagreed with me to this point and I would be willing to say my point would be proven....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.