Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity-St.Xavier frosh

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard today that X has over 125 kids and T in the high 80s? Is that true because I don't think X had that many last year did they?

 

Just curious.

I heard today that X has over 125 kids and T in the high 80s? Is that true because I don't think X had that many last year did they?

 

 

 

Just curious.

125 Freshman? :eek:

I heard today that X has over 125 kids and T in the high 80s? Is that true because I don't think X had that many last year did they?

 

Just curious.

 

This is strictly speculation. Since they don't report until Monday, July 31st, I would hold off on this discussion until this time next week when there is something solid to talk about. :fire:

At this weeks Rocks Football kick-off picnic and player introductions Coach McGuire indicated they would have right at a 100 when a few that are still playing summer baseball join the team .

This is strictly speculation. Since they don't report until Monday, July 31st, I would hold off on this discussion until this time next week when there is something solid to talk about. :fire:

 

The Freshmen at St. X. actually started last Monday, 7/24. I have heard that the number present at the various sessions this week has varied between 116 and 127, with some still playing baseball. :cool:

They both hover around the 100 mark normally, X has had more the last two years, but we had substantially more the 2-3 years before that. It is strictly cyclical. Know that they both will be fantastic teams, and their matchup on the 21st should be legendary.

The Freshmen at St. X. actually started last Monday, 7/24. I have heard that the number present at the various sessions this week has varied between 116 and 127, with some still playing baseball. :cool:

 

Thanks for the correction Ox. Now that I think about it, I did know that. I lost a week somewhere along the way.

 

I've just heard the August 1 date bantered about so much I guess I got confussed. Oh well ain't the first won't be the last. At my age it happens a bit to frequently for my liking.

They both hover around the 100 mark normally, X has had more the last two years, but we had substantially more the 2-3 years before that. It is strictly cyclical. Know that they both will be fantastic teams, and their matchup on the 21st should be legendary.

 

I think the matchups on all three levels could be the best games betweem the two school's we've seen in a while.

 

:thumb:

Hope to see 200+ sets of parents in the stands for this great game!

They both hover around the 100 mark normally, X has had more the last two years, but we had substantially more the 2-3 years before that. It is strictly cyclical. Know that they both will be fantastic teams, and their matchup on the 21st should be legendary.

 

Lets just hope its not as legendary as the past two September games, for the weeds sake......

 

;)

Lets just hope its not as legendary as the past two September games, for the weeds sake......

 

;)

 

 

As long as the final game against the Tiggers are like the one last season, I can live with it.

^ which is hilarious to me.

I went by to watch the young Rocks practice this evening. Pretty impressive group. They have 3 or 4 very good looking running backs. A number of lineman with pretty good size. I also picked out a number of defensive guys that seemed to have that certain something that is needed on any good D (killer instinct). All in all I was pleased. Didn't count but I'd say right at 100.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.