Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is This the Most Iconic Catch In Super Bowl History?

Featured Replies

I understand what it means. I just don't agree. I've seen that catch maybe twice ever' date=' and I watch a ton of NFL related programming. I've seen Tyree's catch hundreds of times, if not more.[/quote']

 

Yea...this. I know what he means too. Still think Tyrees is more iconic.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30 years from now, Tyree's will be more iconic.

30 years from now' date=' Tyree's will be more iconic.[/quote']

 

Will still be more iconic...

No love for Malcolm Butler? Not a reception technically, but a catch nonetheless.

I was expecting the Tyree catch before I opened the thread.

 

 

I'm the total opposite. I knew the picture before I even opened the thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.