LIT Saturday

Willie Feldhaus is the coach of Male and seems to be doing a super job. How is he related to Allen Feldhaus who played for UK in the 60's? Allen had a son, Deron, an "Unforgettable" at UK and, I think, another son, Allen---? who is/was a coach, I think. Where does Willie fit in? Any other Feldhauses floating around in the coaching community?

Willie Feldhaus is the coach of Male and seems to be doing a super job. How is he related to Allen Feldhaus who played for UK in the 60's? Allen had a son, Deron, an "Unforgettable" at UK and, I think, another son, Allen---? who is/was a coach, I think. Where does Willie fit in? Any other Feldhauses floating around in the coaching community?

Willie and Deron are brothers. And yes. He's doing a great job at Male.

Allen Feldhaus, Jr is the coach at Madison Central.