Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Midnight Practice

Featured Replies

I hear that Simon Kenton is having a midnight pratice Monday night August 31st. Does anyone know of other teams doing this or something similar?

August 31? Why would they do that in the third week of the season?

I'm sure he meant Monday, July 31st. August 31st is a Thursday.

Could this be the first day of full contact? Some schools have a 'midnight madness' kind of event for the first day of legit full contact and maybe that is what they are doing.

Could this be the first day of full contact? Some schools have a 'midnight madness' kind of event for the first day of legit full contact and maybe that is what they are doing.
Correct. August 1 is the earliest that contact practices can happen.
  • Author
I hear that Simon Kenton is having a midnight pratice Monday night August 31st. Does anyone know of other teams doing this or something similar?

I'm sorry. I did mean July 31st/August 1st...

Barren Co. had one on July 15

Sounds like a cool idea, and something for the team and fans to rally around!!

Bell County has been doing this for years.

Sounds like a cool idea, and something for the team and fans to rally around!!

 

 

I think COOL is the correct term in this case, shouldn't be nearly as hot.

I'm sure he meant Monday, July 31st. August 31st is a Thursday.

 

I didn't even think of that. It sounds like an interesting idea to kick off full contact practice, at least for the fans.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.