January 10, 201610 yr While not to the level yet of other notable sports team curses like Curse of the Billy Goat or Curse of the Bambino, we need to start a name for this curse so atleast we as Bengals fans have a name to point to for our suffering in the playoffs. My vote is for the Curse of John Taylor.
January 10, 201610 yr Hue Jackson is going to San Francisco... So no they get the playoffs curse! Lol
January 10, 201610 yr Author Hue Jackson is going to San Francisco... So no they get the playoffs curse! Lol So it all comes full circle. Haha
January 11, 201610 yr So it all comes full circle. Haha Yeah, why would SF or any team hire a former Bengals coach?... The curse is real...lol!
January 11, 201610 yr Yeah' date=' why would SF or any team hire a former Bengals coach?... The curse is real...lol![/quote'] Dick LeBeau disagrees with you.
January 11, 201610 yr RIVER RAT: Bo Jackson curse continues | KYStandard.com When I read the thread title I was thinking it was already called the Bo Jackson curse
January 11, 201610 yr Dick LeBeau disagrees with you. Dick wasn't a head coach anywhere but here... And he and the team sucked when he was a head coach.
January 11, 201610 yr When I read the thread title I was thinking it was already called the Bo Jackson curse There was some mention of it by a national writer early last week.
January 11, 201610 yr Dick wasn't a head coach anywhere but here... And he and the team sucked when he was a head coach. I realize that, but he's a former Bengals coach that did win Super Bowls as a DC.
January 11, 201610 yr I realize that, but he's a former Bengals coach that did win Super Bowls as a DC. And even won playoff games as Bengals DC... But we're referring to Bengals coaches hired to be Head Coaches... Now, one guy that did it and beat us twice in the SB... Bill Walsh... But that happened before the curse..
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.