Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Before the public starts praising he Steelers for outclassing us...

Featured Replies

All Coach Tomlin does is beat the Bengals rumps at Three Rivers Stadium SouthWest all the time. Would you rather have Marvin?

What planet are you on? Really, your schtick is so tired.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do we use it, so we don't have you typing this same message ten times?

Buddy if people used the ignore button on you no one, even your fellow Steelers fan doc, would ever see your posts.

Buddy if people used the ignore button on you no one besides doc would ever see your posts.
Might want to rethink that.
What planet are you on? Really, your schtick is so tired.

 

Then quit responding to it.

Then quit responding to it.

 

Done

 

Grant, it's called jealousy! Look how pathetic their backup QB was when he got in, HORRIBLE!!

 

Are you sure jealousy is the word you want to use?

Come on, while I am not a fan of all the look at me stuff. They didnt know he was down for the count.

 

You do realize that dance came because three minutes after the hit. So yes they knew because Gio was still down.

I take back what a said last night about Burfict, too bad he didn't rip the guys head off, hey, since people talk about all that matters is winning.

 

Good thing that I know a few steeler fans that are not like some here, they are normal and agree that these two coaches had thug moments last night.

You a WLW guy? Or a Brown backer?

 

I'm so old, when I was a kid we only had the Browns. Yes I do listen to WLW, but like I said the spot was a little over the top. And I don't care, I like the big horse #7 and I'll probably catch some hell for it here. He wins.

I take back what a said last night about Burfict, too bad he didn't rip the guys head off, hey, since people talk about all that matters is winning.

Grow up.

Buddy. Are you just completely incapable of reading? Seriously man I just said that Dalton would have won that game. There really is no use in talking to you about McCarron because you aren't rational about him and have some unmitigated hatred towards him for some reason that none of will ever know. So go on bashing AJ because everyone on here officially doesn't take anything you say seriously. Congratulations.

 

Then quit responding! lol! My buddy UKNo.1fan will be here shortly to talk Simon Kenton football.

And I have actually put the first poster on my ignore list. It works. BOOM

Might want to rethink that.

I edited it.

Sorry HB for some reason my quote feature isn't working at the moment.

 

But yes. S.C. Is jealous of at least one thing, their backup is horrible. Yes Pitt got the win, but S.C. sees that if Ben goes down, they have nothing, and last night proved it. No other reason for one to be so fixated on AJ.

Sorry HB for some reason my quote feature isn't working at the moment.

 

But yes. S.C. Is jealous of at least one thing, their backup is horrible. Yes Pitt got the win, but S.C. sees that if Ben goes down, they have nothing, and last night proved it. No other reason for one to be so fixated on AJ.

 

There is literally nothing the Bengals have that the Steelers are jealous of.

 

Just stop.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.