Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Before the public starts praising he Steelers for outclassing us...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 103
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCarron more than stood his ground last night. Anyone that didn't see that is just shying away from the truth. But with that said AD would have put some points up in the 1st half for sure. I don't understand the hatred Steel Curtain has for McCarron. Its laughable really. There are probably 10 teams in the NFL that would take AJ as their starter right now.

I did talk to 5 or 6 Steelers fans on the way out of PBS last night that said PBS makes Heinz Field sound like church and that it was the loudest atmosphere they have ever been in and one of them had been to the Steelers game at Seattle so atleast we have that to be proud of.

Anyone who doesn't think Mike Tomlin didn't give Joey Porter permission to go out there and start crap to try and get a personal foul call is just hiding from the truth. Porter was a classless piece of garbage in the league and that is the precise reason Tomlin has him on his staff now. For that reason alone.

the guy who WLW ran a classless spoof on comes back AGAIN to beat you....

 

Yeah, when I heard it the other day I'll admit I smiled, but then I thought it was a little over the top. It wasn't too long after when I was listening to Cunningham he stated they pulled the spot because they were getting calls.

Anyone who doesn't think Mike Tomlin didn't give Joey Porter permission to go out there and start crap to try and get a personal foul call is just hiding from the truth. Porter was a classless piece of garbage in the league and that is the precise reason Tomlin has him on his staff now. For that reason alone.

 

It's called strategy. And it worked! lol!

Having seen the two video clips in the article I posted above (as I didn't get to see the game), I have no issues with these two Bengal players. It's one thing being a player on the field and full of emotion, but if you are on the sideline, and a coach, you have to be a lot more professional.

McCarron more than stood his ground last night. Anyone that didn't see that is just shying away from the truth. But with that said AD would have put some points up in the 1st half for sure. I don't understand the hatred Steel Curtain has for McCarron. Its laughable really. There are probably 10 teams in the NFL that would take AJ as their starter right now.

 

Keep him in there next year! PLEASE!!!!!! Trade Dalton right now to an NFC team. lol! Keep ol' Awful Job McCarron in there so you can look at posters of his wife. I'll take an ugly wife and playoff wins any day!!!!!!!!

It's called strategy. And it worked! lol!

 

Nice, be proud of a bunch of thugs. ;)

I did talk to 5 or 6 Steelers fans on the way out of PBS last night that said PBS makes Heinz Field sound like church and that it was the loudest atmosphere they have ever been in and one of them had been to the Steelers game at Seattle so atleast we have that to be proud of.

 

So glad you have something to be proud of. You get a ribbon or certificate for that 1st round exit every year? lol!

Nice, be proud of a bunch of thugs. ;)

 

 

As Al Davis said, Just win Baby. That's how men play in the NFL. If you want good clean-cut football, follow soccer or high school sports! If you want to win in the NFL, you do whatever it takes. Think Al Davis said that too.

McCarron more than stood his ground last night. Anyone that didn't see that is just shying away from the truth. But with that said AD would have put some points up in the 1st half for sure. I don't understand the hatred Steel Curtain has for McCarron. Its laughable really. There are probably 10 teams in the NFL that would take AJ as their starter right now.

 

Grant, it's called jealousy! Look how pathetic their backup QB was when he got in, HORRIBLE!!

Thank goodness for the ignore feature. What a mindless honk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.