Ticker vendor saying no to selling tickets to Steelers fans

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pessimist (spindoc) sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist (Steelers Curtain) sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Spindoc you seem more like a closet Bengals fan than a real Steelers fan. That, or you are really good at playing opossum. I think you might be the latter.

Or maybe he is able to be objective about the team he follows. Nothing worse than a homer, regardless of the team.

What if that certain someone from another zip code is black or Muslim? What about a female?

When businesses take this kind of plunge it is only a matter of time before they offend someone in a protected class or put another way someone other than a white male and then look out.

Slippery slope.

So when UK plays Alabama in football in Lexington they should allow Bama fans to buy 25,000 tickets available at face value? When Alabama plays UK in basketball at Alabama they should allow UK fans to buy 10,000 available tickets at face value?

So when UK plays Alabama in football in Lexington they should allow Bama fans to buy 25,000 tickets available at face value? When Alabama plays UK in basketball at Alabama they should allow UK fans to buy 10,000 available tickets at face value?

I suppose any of us are Free to move to China and play by those kind of rules.

I know I overuse the term but it is a very slippery slope.

Yes, in April, May, June, July, I agree with you. But when the Steelers are in town, common sense should tell you if you are a Bengals fan to stay away from such a place.

It would be like a couple of little sheep walking into a den of hungry lions and not expecting trouble. It don't happen.

Why? Because Steelers fans are so intimidating? Gimme a break.