Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ticker vendor saying no to selling tickets to Steelers fans

Featured Replies

Okay, I will bite, why?

 

The notion that the Steeler fans think they can't win is absurd for starters, but not sure how the Italian restaurant who only serves Steeler fans is much different from a business perspective. Seems the response to the situation only fits the team affinity.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The notion that the Steeler fans think they can't win is absurd for starters, but not sure how the Italian restaurant who only serves Steeler fans is much different from a business perspective. Seems the response to the situation only fits the team affinity.

 

It is a slippery slope, a bar last month, a ticket broker this month, where will we be at in 10 years at this pace.

It is a slippery slope, a bar last month, a ticket broker this month, where will we be at in 10 years at this pace.

 

Cincy fans want no part of Martino's on Vine, the local Steelers hangout. The ticket broker who is in this wlwt story is mad because he missed out selling the large quantity of tix to Steelers fans on Sunday and Monday. There will be at least 6,000 Steelers fans Saturday. It could jump to 10,000 cause many Bengals fans have been selling their tix to local brokers and it is easy to get them even today.

Cincy fans want no part of Martino's on Vine, the local Steelers hangout. The ticket broker who is in this wlwt story is mad because he missed out selling the large quantity of tix to Steelers fans on Sunday and Monday. There will be at least 6,000 Steelers fans Saturday. It could jump to 10,000 cause many Bengals fans have been selling their tix to local brokers and it is easy to get them even today.

 

The politics really don't concern me, it is the practice that is the issue.

Don't need to call anyone to purchase anymore, just a few clicks and print em. So, screw him is all I can say.:ylsuper:

The notion that the Steeler fans think they can't win is absurd for starters, but not sure how the Italian restaurant who only serves Steeler fans is much different from a business perspective. Seems the response to the situation only fits the team affinity.

 

 

The pessimist (spindoc) sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist (Steelers Curtain) sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Spindoc you seem more like a closet Bengals fan than a real Steelers fan. That, or you are really good at playing opossum. I think you might be the latter.

 

Here is some good Steelers vibes from last playoffs vs. Cincy. WE DEY

 

The pessimist (spindoc) sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist (Steelers Curtain) sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Spindoc you seem more like a closet Bengals fan than a real Steelers fan. That, or you are really good at playing opossum. I think you might be the latter.

 

Here is some good Steelers vibes from last playoffs vs. Cincy. WE DEY

 

 

I love that video!

A closet Bengal fan. There's more chance I'm Chris Henry than that.

A closet Bengal fan. There's more chance I'm Chris Henry than that.

 

Now, now. Let poor C. Henry RIP. No call for that type of dark optimism from you spindoc. Hope to see you at Martino's on Vine tonight as Steelers invade Clifton. Hundreds coming into town late tonight, parties all day and night Friday! Big win on Saturday night and no Bengals fans allowed on Vine after 37-14 win at Three Rivers Stadium SouthWest. WE DEY

That's it. I've been wondering on multiple occasions who Martavis Bryant reminds me of. It's Chris Henry. Almost to a tee.

That's it. I've been wondering on multiple occasions who Martavis Bryant reminds me of. It's Chris Henry. Almost to a tee.

 

I think Chris was a better player.

That's it. I've been wondering on multiple occasions who Martavis Bryant reminds me of. It's Chris Henry. Almost to a tee.

 

I thought you might say Bennie Cunningham or Ron Shanklin. There's optimism for you there spindoc.

 

I think Chris was a better player.

Of course you do. I think Bryant has more raw speed. Book still out on Bryant.

I thought you might say Bennie Cunningham or Ron Shanklin. There's optimism for you there spindoc.

 

I was always more of a Randy Grossman fan than Bennie Cunningham

Why would it not be legal? I could see where MLB team that would not sell tickets to certain area codes or zip codes could be illegal because they are the original ticket seller and a part of MLB. But a ticket broker re-selling? That would seem to be ungoverned as long as he has a vendor license.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.