Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Updated Maher Rankings 1/3

Featured Replies

The Kentucky boys basketball Maher Rankings have been posted for first time in the 2015-16 season. Only our second year for boys basketball, so go easy on us, but let us know what you think.

 

Maher Rankings | Kentucky High School Soccer Rankings

 

Join us on Twitter too for updates, comments or questions:

https://twitter.com/MaherRankings

 

Your Top 20:

Rank Team

1 Paul Laurence Dunbar

2 Trinity (Louisville)

3 Covington Catholic

4 Bullitt East

5 Henry Clay

6 Scott County

7 Ballard

8 Mercer County

9 Lafayette

10 Bowling Green

11 Cooper

12 Southwestern

13 Newport Central Catholic

14 North Hardin

15 Oldham County

16 Hopkinsville

17 Christian County

18 Male

19 Central

20 Doss

Way off

Not too bad. I think most of the teams you have in your top 20 are deserving of being in the top 20. I do think Mercer County and Christian County should be higher. I like the schedule strength statistic.

Christian County is a top five team, at worst top ten team in the state.

Decent, a little off, but ive seen worse. Cov cath way too high

Decent, a little off, but ive seen worse. Cov cath way too high

 

I don't think they are top 5 but I do think they are top 10. They looked pretty damn good when I watched them.

Hey, it's not maxpreps

Hey, it's not maxpreps

 

That is always a step in the right direction.

It's a little off but not terrible. Christian County and Male should be a little higher. CovCath should be a little lower. I don't know much about Cooper or Oldham County.

The 7th is always so hard to rank.

CovCath is a lot better than people think. I want that on record of me saying that today. You heard it here first. Word.

It's a little off but not terrible. Christian County and Male should be a little higher. CovCath should be a little lower. I don't know much about Cooper or Oldham County.

 

Oldham County can flat out shoot the rock. Unbelievable......I don't know if they are top 20, they have no real size; but they can shoot the peel.

If CovCath is too high, does that mean Trinity is too high as well?

Oldham County can flat out shoot the rock. Unbelievable......I don't know if they are top 20, they have no real size; but they can shoot the peel.

 

And they have defeated Male. Their next three games are Scott County, South Oldham and Ballard. Stay tuned.......

Owen County is a top 20 team.

They defeated #5 Henry Clay earlier in the season. They also defeated South Laurel who is 9 spots ahead of them. They only lost to Trinity by 7. No way should they be at #38.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.