Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes Amori Gulley Out

Featured Replies

I just heard she is most likely going to be out for the rest of the season.. Busted her knee cap I believe! I'm surprised I haven't seen this on here yet..

 

Wishing Amori a quick recovery, hate seeing kids get hurt! Especially since it's her senior season.

Praying for a speedy recovery Mo!!!

I heard but didn't feel right posting it. It's terrible. Feel horrible for her and Holmes. Definitely changes the dynamic of that team.

  • Author
I heard but didn't feel right posting it. It's terrible. Feel horrible for her and Holmes. Definitely changes the dynamic of that team.

 

I heard a week or so ago & didn't really believe it but someone else told me today too and I was just in awe like I couldn't really believe it.

I heard a week or so ago & didn't really believe it but someone else told me today too and I was just in awe like I couldn't really believe it.

 

I know. Really stinks. I was too.

Really hate hearing this, praying for a full recovery. One nice young lady, best of luck to her and the Lady Bulldogs.

Sad news. I hope the young lady recovers 100%. Best of luck to her going forward and into college next year.

What position/role does she play?

 

4/5. 4 ppg but leads the team in rebounding.

Well that stinks.....praying for a full and speedy recovery.

4/5. 4 ppg but leads the team in rebounding.

 

And a defensive stopper in the paint. Big, strong, athletic girl.

Hate hearing this, I hope for a fast speedy recovery and wish her all the best.

Thanks for all the prayers. Amori fractured her knee cap last Wednesday in Bowling Green last week while playing. Dr. Angelo Colosimo successfully performed surgery to fuse both pieces back together yesterday morning and Amori is home resting now.

 

It's been a pleasure watching her grow from the cheerleader to the basketball player she has become and will be! Her role at Holmes has changed a lot over the last 3 years as their style of play has changed. Sophomore year she averaged 13/10 junior year 9/7 and this year her numbers are down even more. The team presses from tip to buzzer and forces a ton of turnovers and she doesn't get many opportunities in the half court offense and she has never complained! She likes to win and did a lot of it. She had a very successful AAU career with the NKY Lady Legends and then the Cincy Angels that led to her great collegiate opportunity and for that we are thankful! Her high school career may be over but her basketball career has just begun!

 

5 years ago if you told me she would some day play collegiate basketball I would have believed you because she is that special and physically gifted. At 12 she could hit a golf ball 180 yds. At 14 I seen her short hop a 300 ft fence and routinely hit balls 40-50 feet over high school fences in her brief fast-pitch softball career. If anyone has ever seen her hit a volleyball knows that had she chosen that route she'd have been playing college volleyball somewhere. And if you're reading this thinking I'm on here to brag or boast about my dsughter..... You would be correct!! She is an amazing young lady whose gifts and talents reach beyond any field or court and I love her whole heartedly! She will be back stronger and better than ever!

Thanks for all the prayers. Amori fractured her knee cap last Wednesday in Bowling Green last week while playing. Dr. Angelo Colosimo successfully performed surgery to fuse both pieces back together yesterday morning and Amori is home resting now.

 

It's been a pleasure watching her grow from the cheerleader to the basketball player she has become and will be! Her role at Holmes has changed a lot over the last 3 years as their style of play has changed. Sophomore year she averaged 13/10 junior year 9/7 and this year her numbers are down even more. The team presses from tip to buzzer and forces a ton of turnovers and she doesn't get many opportunities in the half court offense and she has never complained! She likes to win and did a lot of it. She had a very successful AAU career with the NKY Lady Legends and then the Cincy Angels that led to her great collegiate opportunity and for that we are thankful! Her high school career may be over but her basketball career has just begun!

 

5 years ago if you told me she would some day play collegiate basketball I would have believed you because she is that special and physically gifted. At 12 she could hit a golf ball 180 yds. At 14 I seen her short hop a 300 ft fence and routinely hit balls 40-50 feet over high school fences in her brief fast-pitch softball career. If anyone has ever seen her hit a volleyball knows that had she chosen that route she'd have been playing college volleyball somewhere. And if you're reading this thinking I'm on here to brag or boast about my dsughter..... You would be correct!! She is an amazing young lady whose gifts and talents reach beyond any field or court and I love her whole heartedly! She will be back stronger and better than ever!

 

Love it! Great post!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.