Meade County 74 Mason County 64

Please

Conner Sweeney led Mason County with 20 points. Levi Dunaway had a career-high 10 off the bench. Pig Williams fouled out with 9 points.

Happy for Levi. Great kid and family. MCHS has to develop other scoring options to be successful. Pig can't get 30 a night I don't think.

Meade scored 52 points in the second half. Hit five three's in the third quarter and then hit 11-12 FT's in the fourth. Nice class showed showed by a Meade player. Meade was dribbling out the clock and Mason was walking off the floor and right before the buzzer, he shot and made it. It was a starter too not a sub.

All losses stings or they should. If not, you are in the wrong business. I have been doing this over 25 years, and that was the first time I have ever seen a starter shoot the ball when the other team has given up and is walking off the court. So that was a rare occurrence.

All losses stings or they should. If not, you are in the wrong business. I have been doing this over 25 years, and that was the first time I have ever seen a starter shoot the ball when the other team has given up and is walking off the court. So that was a rare occurrence.

Anytime this happens it's sad to see. And what makes it worse is that it's a direct reflection on the coach. Players should know, especially starters, how to win with class. More often than not we see this from reserves but it still doesn't make it right.

So, you're rooting for South Oldham tonight?

That loss must have stung a little. It won't be there last loss. They've got a few more on the schedule.

Most people in the Maysville area were raised that losing was not okay, however it happens so you win with class and lose with class. It's sad to see that some people are okay with losing.