Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Ridge coach moves on

Featured Replies

Denny Paul May has resigned from ER and went back to the clasroom in the Pikeville system.

 

 

I feel this is just the beginning of the fallout from the new Super. in Pike County. The new Super. is very much anti-sports.

I think that East Ridge was pretty anti-Denny Paul!!!!

Denny Paul May has resigned from ER and went back to the clasroom in the Pikeville system.

 

 

I feel this is just the beginning of the fallout from the new Super. in Pike County. The new Super. is very much anti-sports.

This move had nothing to do with the new administration.

Coach May made the move as a positive change so he could be closer to home(and his children), to advance his career as an educator, and he will be assisting a friend(Bart Williams) at Pikeville.

 

Why do some people want to bring politics into every move made in Pike County???

Most people in/around ER saw this move coming last year.

Most people in/around ER saw this move coming last year.

 

Most people say McCoy sitting in the stands watching too. :D

Good for Denny Paul and good for Pikeville.

My guess is it will be Les Trimble, not Randy McCoy.

I thought Les moved to the western part of the state.

I thought Les moved to the western part of the state.

I thought Les was still at Lawrence County what happened? Is he still there or not?

This move had nothing to do with the new administration.

Coach May made the move as a positive change so he could be closer to home(and his children), to advance his career as an educator, and he will be assisting a friend(Bart Williams) at Pikeville.

 

Why do some people want to bring politics into every move made in Pike County???

 

 

1st- Denny Paul is a fine man and good person who cares about his family and walked into a snake pit at ER. All the talent had left and the politics is always around Pike county because that is all Pike Co. is about. I wish Denny Paul tons of success and Denny Paul was responsible for winning alot of games that is on James Hurleys record at ER. Best of luck DP

When are they supposed to name a new coach for this position? How many people are in the running for it? I have heard a name from Perry county may be in the running(not Coach Holland)

When are they supposed to name a new coach for this position? How many people are in the running for it? I have heard a name from Perry county may be in the running(not Coach Holland)

I have heard this too...I really think that this will be the guy that will take over....I have heard that they really like this guy and all they have to do to get him is find an opening for a socail studies position...I just wanna wish Coach May the best of luck at Pikeville...COngrats to Pikeville because you couldnt have got a better guy...I dont know about everyone else but I will definately miss seeing Coach May in the ER blue

Well, it's not going to be Trimble. The other two possibilities (PCC and formerly of KCC) have backed out. No prospects in sight.

Heard it was offered to Campbell from PCC and he turned it down as of yesterday! Don't know about the Former Knott Coaches decision, but heard he probably wouldn't be leaving perry county either! Up for grabs again i guess! Have heard possibly Cavanaugh Trents name mentioned! Guess we will find out soon!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.