Vinyl album search

jvdfc

Thought this might be a way of finding an old album I use to own back in the day. The original Exile LP. Way before the Kiss you all over days where they had some success. The one I'm searching is the Self titled original Exile album and included the bassist Kenny Weir. I've tried CD Central in Lexington and some surrounding Peddler's Mall type stores with no luck. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks!

Thought this might be a way of finding an old album I use to own back in the day. The original Exile LP. Way before the Kiss you all over days where they had some success. The one I'm searching is the Self titled original Exile album and included the bassist Kenny Weir. I've tried CD Central in Lexington and some surrounding Peddler's Mall type stores with no luck. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks!

Marlon Hargis keyboardist from the 70's til now is on Facebook and friends with a ton of people locally (He's from this area). If you can't find it you might hit him up to see if he has a suggestion.

Marlon Hargis keyboardist from the 70's til now is on Facebook and friends with a ton of people locally (He's from this area). If you can't find it you might hit him up to see if he has a suggestion.

I contacted JP Pennington (Original member and still in Exile) with no luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a copy (I think) from a seller in Germany:

Exile Same LP 1973 RCA PL 13086 Germany | eBay

I actually ordered this one Habib. Thanks for the info. I just finished opening it and listening to Side1 and I couldn't stop rockin to it again. Just a touch of funk with early 70's Rock, it doesn't get much better. Great idea to go back and find an album you haven't heard in a couple of decades. Good for the soul! If you ever come across this one buy it. Thanks again. :thumb:

I actually ordered this one Habib. Thanks for the info. I just finished opening it and listening to Side1 and I couldn't stop rockin to it again. Just a touch of funk with early 70's Rock, it doesn't get much better. Great idea to go back and find an album you haven't heard in a couple of decades. Good for the soul! If you ever come across this one buy it. Thanks again. :thumb:

Nice! Glad it worked out.