Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Musical "guilty pleasure"

Featured Replies

What is the one album or artist that you would not tell a soul that you listen to.....except now you are spilling your guts?

 

as.jpg

 

I'll check my "man-card" at the door. :lol2:

  • Replies 62
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the one album or artist that you would not tell a soul that you listen to.....except now you are spilling your guts?

 

[ATTACH]53929[/ATTACH]

 

I'll check my "man-card" at the door. :lol2:

 

Ugh. :lol2:

 

I'm trying to think of anyone I feel guilty about listening to....I'm pretty proud of all my choices.

Your AIR SUPPLY GREATEST would definitely be one. The ladies thought it was awesome that I liked it. "You're so romantic, Science Friction," they would say. Or something to that effect. :)

There are very few musicians and actors that I agree with everything they say or do, so to that end one group that I have always liked regardless of the ignorance they may spew from time to time is......

MI0003344935.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

 

Musically very solid performers and good song writers.

I was anywhere from 6 to 10 when the Partridge Family show was on TV, and I just thought that they were the coolest thing going.

 

I'm not ashamed to say that I can still listen to some of their greatest hits and dig it.

 

They even had a song that used to choke me up called "Doesn't Somebody Want To Be Wanted" and if I was in a reflective reminiscent mood I bet that it still could.

There are very few musicians and actors that I agree with everything they say or do, so to that end one group that I have always liked regardless of the ignorance they may spew from time to time is......

MI0003344935.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

 

Musically very solid performers and good song writers.

 

 

I agree. On all three accounts. Solid performers , good song writers, and Bush sucked. :)

I was anywhere from 6 to 10 when the Partridge Family show was on TV, and I just thought that they were the coolest thing going.

 

I'm not ashamed to say that I can still listen to some of their greatest hits and dig it.

 

They even had a song that used to choke me up called "Doesn't Somebody Want To Be Wanted" and if I was in a reflective reminiscent mood I bet that it still could.

 

 

It's a good tune, one that immediately takes you back to that early seventies era. Loved it.

 

 

[video=youtube;T-J8ypGTWxg]

B-ball-fan, I used to have the 45 to the Partridge song, "Doesn't Somebody.." I think this might have been on the flip side:

 

Ace of Base

I like me some Ace of Base too.

I agree. On all three accounts. Solid performers , good song writers, and Bush sucked. :)

:no:

I agree. On all three accounts. Solid performers , good song writers, and Bush sucked. :)

 

Horrible, horrible band. Cheap Nirvana knock-offs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.