Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Musical "guilty pleasure"

Featured Replies

Depeche Mode...

 

Used to cut a mean rug to these guys back in the 90s. And met Mrs. C1 while dancing to Depeche Mode.

 

My son just doesn't get it since now I'm primarily a country, bluegrass, rock guy! But oh thanks be to Depeche Mode...

 

:lol2:

 

Depeche Mode Rocks! I don't think they belong in this thread other than it says you are cool.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stuff like this.

 

Too many to list for me but I love Taylor Swift, I love Justin Bieber, I like the Dixie Chicks, and I like Britney Spears song 3.

 

Additionally, I pretty much like every kind of music so I am sure I live several artists that would qualify as guilty pleasures in this thread.

 

Nothing guilty about this...Back in 1983 my high school basketball team played this during warm ups along with Billy Squire Everybody wants you...:ylsuper:

Nothing guilty about this...Back in 1983 my high school basketball team played this during warm ups along with Billy Squire Everybody wants you...:ylsuper:

 

Rook.

Too many to list for me but I love Taylor Swift, I love Justin Bieber, I like the Dixie Chicks, and I like Britney Spears song 3.

 

Additionally, I pretty much like every kind of music so I am sure I live several artists that would qualify as guilty pleasures in this thread.

 

No can do...:no:But hey that's you...:thumb: The rest I can live with.

  • Author
Nothing guilty about this...Back in 1983 my high school basketball team played this during warm ups along with Billy Squire Everybody wants you...:ylsuper:

 

Rook.

 

papa's just mad, basketball wasn't invented yet when he was in high school. :lol2:

I was a white guy from the hills of SE KY but I have to admit I loved me some Soul Train &Don Cornelius. And when I wanted to get down, I called me up some DAZZ BAND. Anyone like?

 

https://youtu.be/OSpNKpSWMTA

Edited by Science Friction

Some more Soul Train dancers I used to try and emulate(unsuccessfully).

 

Again, to "Whip It" by the Dazz Band. Some of these guys were something else.

 

 

Had the single on vinyl and the tape cassette! :thumb:

Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass.

In my top 20 albums. Sound quality is amazing.

[video=youtube;NC38-qqiVgg]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.