Todd Frazier Traded to White Sox in Three-Team Deal With Dodgers and Reds

HammerTime

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ohbrother: :banghead: The Cincinnati Reds are The Worst Ran / Managed Organization in MLB !

Possibly the most dysfunctional operation in All of Pro Sports ..... Reds = Cleveland Browns

I am just about done with the Reds, I have said that plenty of times before when they pull one of their bone head deals and always come back .,..just bc they are my team, so I will probably be right back with them but right now I want to rant !

Todd Frazier is a class act, leader on and off the field as well as in the city of Cincinnati / NKY area and a great Ambassador of the game Right now I am spitting nails at this Reds (dreads) management. This group of suits couldn't run a little kids lemonade stand in July.

Another dead last finish in 2016 on the way ! ... I guess they want to set a record of number of Losses.

Big Red Machine ?? These clowns are The Little Red Wagon.

I am going to have to stop now .... too "P'd" to type.

T. Frazier is my favorite active MLB player. I wish him the very best and should the White Sox / Reds play , I hope that Frazer goes yard on the Reds at every time at bat. With this pitching staff, that shouldn't be a hard task.

:lol2: This team was going to finish dead last and probably lose 100 games regardless of whether or not they dealt Frazier. There was literally no reason to keep him on the roster. Same goes for Phillips, Chapman, and Bruce if they can strike deals. It's a rebuild. It's going to take at least 2 years, probably longer. It is what it is.

They spend their money elsewhere, in terrible long term deals. And in return shoot themselves in the foot. IMO Bruce, BP and especially Bailey got too big of deals. Now its gonna be impossible to dump them.

Bruce signed a 6 year deal for $51 million. That's a great deal for the Reds.

:ohbrother: :banghead: The Cincinnati Reds are The Worst Ran / Managed Organization in MLB !

Possibly the most dysfunctional operation in All of Pro Sports ..... Reds = Cleveland Browns

I am just about done with the Reds, I have said that plenty of times before when they pull one of their bone head deals and always come back .,..just bc they are my team, so I will probably be right back with them but right now I want to rant !

Todd Frazier is a class act, leader on and off the field as well as in the city of Cincinnati / NKY area and a great Ambassador of the game Right now I am spitting nails at this Reds (dreads) management. This group of suits couldn't run a little kids lemonade stand in July.

Another dead last finish in 2016 on the way ! ... I guess they want to set a record of number of Losses.

Big Red Machine ?? These clowns are The Little Red Wagon.

I am going to have to stop now .... too "P'd" to type.

T. Frazier is my favorite active MLB player. I wish him the very best and should the White Sox / Reds play , I hope that Frazer goes yard on the Reds at every time at bat. With this pitching staff, that shouldn't be a hard task.

How many wins would you predict with Frazier in the lineup?

How many wins do you predict now that Frazier has been traded?