Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bo Ryan retires effective immediately

Featured Replies

  • Author
C'mom man. At least he didn't fake severe back pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I kid. I kid. Gotcha. :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

Ha. Ha.

 

 

For real though, I'd really not like Coach K anymore if he pulled a stunt like this.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think and believe Alvarez will do what he wants to do come next season. Be hard for the new guy to look good after last season combined with his current roster.

Didn't Bo Ryan talk about retiring last year, but decided to come back because he didn't think the AD would hire his assistant coach whom he wanted to get the job? It seems to me that it was his plan all along to retire in the middle of the season so they would have to hire the assistant as the interim coach.

 

I remember hearing the exact same stuff about him wanting it to go to his assistant coach. Like you said I think he did it exactly the way he'd planned to. Hoping nothing health related comes out.

Would Bo have quit if they were 11-1? Spurrier quit because he felt he wasn't right for the program any longer and basically fired himself. Did Bo say that he wasn't doing a good job any longer and that's why he's leaving?

I think his move is as weak as Spurrier's and just like Spurrier it seems he'll get a pass for it. If he's sick then fine. If he's not sick then I don't have much respect for his decision. Mid season and just quits? That's wack.

 

Shameful.

 

VERY TRUE. Thats how I feel too.

He was a great coach. But yes, the game has passed by him.

 

Comments like these make me realize the insanity in this world.

Comments like these make me realize the insanity in this world.

 

It's a one and done world, even K figured that out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.