Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals offensive line...now we get to see the warts

Featured Replies

I will say this McCarron probably is in good shape. I said I thought Palmer was still a good qb when no one else thought so anymore, and then I admitted I was wrong after his oakland run, and now he has shown he is. I defended Dalton and said he was good and then I had to give in and agree with most other after last year. Then he turned around this year and played great. So I have done a good job seeing early on that they are good before others, however they wait to show that until I have to give in and say I was wrong lol. It's just something I see in his play that makes me think he will be good and will be good for us now as long as skill guys are healthy.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Record is broken.

 

Agreed. In fairness the Bengals conservative play calling in the second half did the line no favors. It was run, run, then third and long and playing into the best pass rush in the NFL hands knowing the Bengals had to pass.

Regardless of the final outcome of this playoff game, what was once a strong unit now looks very ordinary. You guys have drafted lots of OLs the last few years and have next to nothing to show for it.

  • Author
Regardless of the final outcome of this playoff game, what was once a strong unit now looks very ordinary. You guys have drafted lots of OLs the last few years and have next to nothing to show for it.

 

They miss on their olinemen like they hit on their skill guys

I'm thinking the two rookies will be big contributors. Not sure how many other OL we've drafted high over the past few years. Smith was a high draft pick and has started for several years. Who were the other high draft picks recently?

  • Author
I'm thinking the two rookies will be big contributors. Not sure how many other OL we've drafted high over the past few years. Smith was a high draft pick and has started for several years. Who were the other high draft picks recently?

 

Zeigtler, Bowling, Bodine was 3rd round

Zeigtler, Bowling, Bodine was 3rd round

 

Seems like we've done ok.

  • Author
Seems like we've done ok.

 

Get game film. Then we will talk.

Get game film. Then we will talk.

 

Ok.

If you're going to talk about the O-line at least spell their names right.

Whit is solid, but in the middle, ( don't know their names so I don't have to worry about spelling) very weak.

Whit is solid, but in the middle, ( don't know their names so I don't have to worry about spelling) very weak.

 

I wasn't quoting you.

  • Author
If you're going to talk about the O-line at least spell their names right.

 

Ok, my bad spelling. They still need to address center and both guards

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.