The Bengals offensive line...now we get to see the warts

I will say this McCarron probably is in good shape. I said I thought Palmer was still a good qb when no one else thought so anymore, and then I admitted I was wrong after his oakland run, and now he has shown he is. I defended Dalton and said he was good and then I had to give in and agree with most other after last year. Then he turned around this year and played great. So I have done a good job seeing early on that they are good before others, however they wait to show that until I have to give in and say I was wrong lol. It's just something I see in his play that makes me think he will be good and will be good for us now as long as skill guys are healthy.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Regardless of the final outcome of this playoff game, what was once a strong unit now looks very ordinary. You guys have drafted lots of OLs the last few years and have next to nothing to show for it.

They miss on their olinemen like they hit on their skill guys

I'm thinking the two rookies will be big contributors. Not sure how many other OL we've drafted high over the past few years. Smith was a high draft pick and has started for several years. Who were the other high draft picks recently?

Zeigtler, Bowling, Bodine was 3rd round