Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morgan Co has a new AD

Featured Replies

Assistant coach Chris Trusty was made official today that he is the new AD at Morgan Co. Will miss him on the sidelines.

Congrats Chris.:thumb:

Class act on and off the athletic fields.

Best of luck old buddy.

Congrats Coach Trusty...ummm A.D. Trusty

 

:thumb:

Congrats Chris.. Morgan Couldn't have made A better choice. I look for big things to happen in Cougarland with Trusty leading the way. I just hope the administration will give him the le'way to accomplish what he has planned. Go gett'em T'Daddy..

Congrats Coach Trusty! Morgan Co. made an excellent choice. Chris Trusty is an excellent person and he has a great mind for sports. He will do awesome things for Morgan Co. athletics!

Agree with everything that has been said.

 

Congrats Chris

Excellent choice by Morgan County. Coach Trusty will be a fine AD.

Trusty will be a good AD, but I think Perry will miss him if he is no longer to be the assistant coach as well.

Just like to say congrats to Chris. Excellent choice by the higher powers at Morgan County High.

 

Great young man with an unbelieveable knowledge of athletics. I played junior high football for Chris's dad and have great respect for him and his entire family.

 

Over the past few years Morgan County has come a long way in asserting theirselves as very competative in athletics. Being involved with different athletic programs for most of his life gives Chris the experience and understanding to be successful in this position. This is another great move for Morgan County and I'm sure Chris will keep the athletic programs moving forward.

Trusty will be a good AD, but I think Perry will miss him if he is no longer to be the assistant coach as well.

:thumb:

Does that mean, he is giving up the Assistant's job on the basketball staff.

 

 

The word in the yard is yes.

 

:cry:

I hope Morgan does great this year. I worked up there in that area this winter and the town really supported there team as good as anywhere I've been. There well coached hardnosed kids.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.