Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region (New Rankings)

Featured Replies

How about we get everyone's opinions on the 10th region rankings. I think there have to be some changes after some team's surprising play.

#1 Scott

#2 Montgomery

#3 Campbell

#4 Paris

#5 GRC

#6 Bracken

#7 Harrison

#8 Bishop Brossart

#9 PC

#10 Augusta

#1 Scott

#2 Montgomery

#3 Campbell

#4 Paris

#5 GRC

#6 Bracken

#7 Harrison

#8 Bishop Brossart

#9 PC

#10 Augusta

 

You have Augusta at 10 (which is underrated) and don't even have Mason in your top 10?

I think RP made the right call not to alter anything quite yet. Brossart has performed very well thus far but so have multiple other teams in the rankings so it's premature to make drastic changes. Always arguable of course.

1-MoCo

2-Campbell

3-Scott

4-Paris

5-Augusta

6-Bracken

7-GRC

8-Mason

9-Brossart

10-Pendleton

 

That's considering the injured player for PC. He affects that team greatly. With no consistent ball handler PC will struggle against good defensive teams. Once Wood is back PC will be a top notch team.

 

MoCo and Campbell cold go either way right now I like MoCo better.

 

The next couple weeks will tell us more about Mason Bracken and Augusta all 3 look good Mason's big loss in my eyes hurt them this week.

 

Bourbon and Harrison get left off but a case could be made for them as well both could crack the top 10 before seasons end.

 

It like in the review RP put out cases for movement could be made for several teams but it's only week one a lot of time yet. :thumb:

Mason at #11 after the bad lost against SK... 30 point lost!!

But Mason and PC are two teams that could jump to top five IMO....

1:Campbell co.

2:Scott

3:MoCo

4:Paris

5:Augusta

6:bracken

7:GRC

8:Brossart

9:Pendleton

10:Mason

Mason at #11 after the bad lost against SK... 30 point lost!!

But Mason and PC are two teams that could jump to top five IMO....

 

They were missing 5 players before the game even started, that's half their team, plus 3 starters fouled out which made the margin even larger. I understand why you're looking so hard at them but geeze not even having them in the top 10 of the region is a bit ridiculous.

PCROradio.com will be coming out with a coaches ranking sometime today, we have 10/17 coaches so far and hoping for more to respond as the day goes on and as we do this each week. We averaged the 10 coaches together to make them.

I think everyone has Pendleton way too low

 

They can and will move up when Wood is back in the lineup. Its hard to be successful when your point guard is injured and your primary scorer has to be the primary ball handler also. With Wood PC is a top 5 or 6 team.

I still have to go with Campbell at #1, I haven't seen them play yet but I know they're still impressive. The fact that Montgomery beat Scott Co. alone puts them at #2 for me. I have to go with Scott at #3, even could push for #2, both of their wins we're 10th region road games in hostile environments, I'll give them props. I haven't seen Augusta or Paris play, but I've heard Augusta is the real deal!

There should be a Top 12 instead of a Top 10 as there are 12 quality teams in the 10th region this year. Harrison had Campbell on the ropes until a few minutes in that game. Bourbon was without their best player when they played Augusta and only lost by 8 points then lost to Harrison by 1 with him in the lineup. Campbell was in control of the game with Augusta until a furious comeback. Pendleton loses 3 games to quality opponents but they are still losses. Scott wins two in overtimes. Could go on and on.

 

If draws for 38th and 39th district (and there are 3 good teams in the 39th) workout where top two teams meet in finals then regional tournament will be most competitive ever.

Not looking at them at all..

Last year they were the best team in the 10th IMO, upset early!

Didn't know they were missing key players? I have seen SK, don't see them beating any other top 10 teams by 30 on my list....SK is really good but not that good!

I'm sure Mason will be ready when it matters

1.Campbell

2. Montgomery

3. Scott

4. Paris

5. GRC

6. Augusta

7. Pendleton

8. Mason

9. Bracken

10. Brossart

 

Campbell and MoCo are close, and if Scott shores up the defense, I'll throw them into that group. GRC is the biggest mover, and I said on the preview show I believed they would be. Pendleton moves down because, as PB98 and others have said, they're a different team without Hunter Wood. Once he is healthy, they'll have the potential to move back up the list. 6-10 IMO are pretty interchangeable.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.