Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-Game at Bengal Maniac's - Steelers/Bengals

Featured Replies

I told you.

 

As one of my news anchor friends once told me about his weather co-workers, it is the subjective review of objective material.

Yep, I'm hopeful it stays this course.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The forecasted high keeps inching up, 68 now.

Trying to convince the boss to stop by. It's our anniversary so she's calling the shots Sunday. :lol2:

 

Take her to a very nice breakfast and after her belly is full just say that you HAVE to stop by and see some important people that she would absolutely LOVE! :thumb:

You guys might need to bring sunscreen at this point.

  • Author

We could have stayed out on the deck if I'd known. Already put deck stuff away. Awesome, though

Wish it was my turn to go to the game, but my buddy (who I share season tickets with) drew this one.:sour:

Wish it was my turn to go to the game, but my buddy (who I share season tickets with) drew this one.:sour:

 

That doesn't mean you can't come to the pre-party! I don't have tickets either.

That doesn't mean you can't come to the pre-party! I don't have tickets either.

 

I hear you; unfortunately, when I knew I was not going to this game, I committed to do ministry for somebody at a later Mass. At least I get home in time for the game. Wish I could be in multiple places at once.

Now these folks are first class. So glad I went. BM and his wife have a lovely home. BB and LA were wonderful. Might have made a new partner in hunting adventure as well. Oh, and the chili...

Now these folks are first class. So glad I went. BM and his wife have a lovely home. BB and LA were wonderful. Might have made a new partner in hunting adventure as well. Oh, and the chili...

 

Agree on all counts Doc.

 

BM and Boss' home is REALLY nice. Their downstairs jungle is off the hook. Great food, great people, loved it, I am thankful for BGP.

Now these folks are first class. So glad I went. BM and his wife have a lovely home. BB and LA were wonderful. Might have made a new partner in hunting adventure as well. Oh, and the chili...

 

Now don't start telling tales. I got a reputation to protect!

 

Again, it was great to finally meet the man who gave me my namesake avatar! You are welcome at the Compound any time! Ditto for BM and Guru.

  • Author

It was really great to have everyone. We'd like to do it every year for the Steelers game. Hopefully, more can make it next time.

 

BB and Spin, let me know if you want to traipse around Owen Co. LA-cat is nicer than she wants you to believe, a first class lady. The Ru and better half (much better BTW) were true Bengals fans. The Ru lady was dressed to the 9's in Bengals attire.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.