Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-Game at Bengal Maniac's - Steelers/Bengals

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else coming?

Sure wish I could! BengalManiac is one of the posters at the top of my wish to meet list!

I can't believe there aren't any other takers for a little Sunday morning meet and greet?!

I can't believe there aren't any other takers for a little Sunday morning meet and greet?!

Sad Sad Sad

Hey BM, is your crib a gun free zone?

Hey BM, is your crib a gun free zone?

Out of respect for BM I'll

leave it in the truck

Out of respect for BM I'll

leave it in the truck

 

You are driving your truck and not your AMG Benz this time?

You are driving your truck and not your AMG Benz this time?

Not sure. Probably bring the truck. More roomy in the back seat. Wife has a brand new Benz, I could drive it but you would look like a praying mantis in the back seat

  • Author

I really wouldn't care if you guys brought it in, however, the lovely lady would not be happy. Trust me, you don't want her wrath.

I really wouldn't care if you guys brought it in, however, the lovely lady would not be happy. Trust me, you don't want her wrath.

 

:idunno:

Not sure. Probably bring the truck. More roomy in the back seat. Wife has a brand new Benz, I could drive it but you would look like a praying mantis in the back seat

 

I am sure whichever ride you bring it will be perfect as long as you take it easy on the accelerator this year.

  • Author
:idunno:

 

Trust you guys that is a huge difference.

Sounds like a good time, wish I could make it. We were in downtown Cincy last weekend. Everybody have fun and be safe!

Forecast seems pretty soggy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.