Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-Game at Bengal Maniac's - Steelers/Bengals

Featured Replies

Forecast seems pretty soggy

 

Too far out to be very accurate.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry Spindoc and the boy are gonna be wet from the rain and tears they shed after we open up a 50 Gal drum of you know what on the Steelers. Lol

 

I may be a late show I'd like to see you all while you are in town.

I'm sorry Spindoc and the boy are gonna be wet from the rain and tears they shed after we open up a 50 Gal drum of you know what on the Steelers. Lol

 

I may be a late show I'd like to see you all while you are in town.

It'd be great to see you again. Bring me some kleenex

Anyone else coming?

 

I'm game.

^ I'm just a partygoer. BM is hosting, doc is in charge of security.

Leave those yellow dirt rags in the truck too!

Leave those yellow dirt rags in the truck too!

Oh, I'm bringing em now for sure

Oh, I'm bringing em now for sure

 

You and about 30,000 others for your closest friends who will occupy half of PBS Sunday.

Trying to convince the boss to stop by. It's our anniversary so she's calling the shots Sunday. :lol2:

You and about 30' date='000 others for your closest friends who will occupy half of PBS Sunday.[/quote']

 

No, they won't. We hear this every year and it's simply not true. I'm sure there will be some Steelers fans there, but it won't be even close to 50/50.

 

I will be at the game with my pops. Unfortunately, we (he) made tailgate plans long ago so we won't be able to make it. Generous (and courageous) offer, BM. :thumb:

No, they won't. We hear this every year and it's simply not true. I'm sure there will be some Steelers fans there, but it won't be even close to 50/50.

 

I will be at the game with my pops. Unfortunately, we (he) made tailgate plans long ago so we won't be able to make it. Generous (and courageous) offer, BM. :thumb:

 

I know, I know...it just seems that way. Black and gold travel very well in all visiting stadiums. I was being sarcastic for Doc's sake.

Forecast looking up for Sunday.

Forecast looking up for Sunday.

 

I told you.

 

As one of my news anchor friends once told me about his weather co-workers, it is the subjective review of objective material.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.