Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ UCLA Predictions

Kentucky @ UCLA 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky @ UCLA

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will be in attendance, I was also in attendance at the 2011 Final Four in Houston and the 1998 title game against Arizona. Read into that what you wish.
Seriously? So you are the reason.

First road game, weak on the interior, UCLA still remembering last year's embarrassment... I can see the Bruins dominating on the interior, getting UK in foul trouble and holding on to a victory.

UCLA home and away are bad. Ky. wins by 8-10

Kentucky needs to contain Alford. If he goes off, UCLA has a chance to pull the upset. Keep him in check and hit your free throws and UK wins.

So, I should be expecting the cats to be up 44-7 at half again? :popcorn:

Parker and Poythress were AAU teammates. Will be fun to watch them square off.

 

I'm worried about Parker myself, not sure if UK has anybody to bang with him unless Humphries can get the job done.

Neither Kareem or John Wooden are walking onto that floor.Well, Kareem might but he won't be in the post shooting sky hooks. UK wins...

With Ulis and jet lag......... Cats by 12

I have a bad feeling about this one. I don't think the cars have an answer for Oarker and he and Alford will be the difference. Cats lose by 5-8.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.