Active Shooter In Colorado Springs

SportsGuy41017

Your lack of class knows no bounds.

The funny part is a man of obviously low intelligence actually thinks he is manipulating anyone.

He gives his true thoughts and then when he gets confronted he feels he's mastered a plan.

If his plan was to come off poorly then I guess it's working ?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why , thank you. Coming from you, I consider that a compliment. Hey, if mom uninvites me for Christmas dinner because of our dispute over Obama will you or Mr James or Mr Iced Tea invite me to your house for Christmas?

I'm sure your mom will send you a plate down while your typing in her basement.

I'll be following your Hillary posts closely.

Feel free. I don't attack looks or physical traits. It's beneath an intelligent conversation. I attack her credibility , checkered past and pattern of lies.

I do the same thing with Obama. My posts are about policy or actions taken.

I'm glad you took a reasonable stance.

But on the AK-47 , automatic weapons are basically illegal. It costs a large sum of money and a very strict federal approval to purchase an automatic weapon.

Are you referring to semi automatic weapons ?

There are variants of ak47's that are strictly semi auto. Just like an AR-15 is a semi auto m-16. Most people don't know the difference and put to much emphasis on labeling everything as such as an assault rifle. In reality an ar-15 is a .22 with a little more powder behind it. A semi auto ak is essentially a less accurate version of a .308 rifle.

I get tired of hearing everyone calling what is essentially a rifle an assault rifle, just because it looks like a military grade rifle. You can buy these things at any gun shop without any questions. Unless of course it's full auto, then you need the class 3 license.

I'm glad you took a reasonable stance.

But on the AK-47 , automatic weapons are basically illegal. It costs a large sum of money and a very strict federal approval to purchase an automatic weapon.

Are you referring to semi automatic weapons ?

An AK47 can be semi auto

I stand corrected I always associate it with military version. I have no problem with any semi auto being legal.

There are plenty of semi auto rifles that are comparable or better than a full auto ak. For whatever reason when ak is mentioned people freak out.

The crazy thing is, if your aren't a spray and pray type of vigilante, you could do much more damage with the semi auto's

There are plenty of semi auto rifles that are comparable or better than a full auto ak. For whatever reason when ak is mentioned people freak out.

The crazy thing is, if your aren't a spray and pray type of vigilante, you could do much more damage with the semi auto's

The AK looks scary, that's why people freak out