Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Cardinals Update

Featured Replies

Players showed guts tonight.. D play calling has a lot to be desired

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals clock management continues to be an achilles heel. Our last drive should have left no to just a few seconds on the clock.

Marvin ices his own kicker. Didn't hurt however. alot of time left should've maybe run it on third down.

 

I HATED the third down call. If you run it and don't get it, at least you don't give them time to go down for the FG. Instead they throw a low % throw...and stopped the clock...hated it...

I HATED the third down call. If you run it and don't get it, at least you don't give them time to go down for the FG. Instead they throw a low % throw...and stopped the clock...hated it...

 

Exactly what I thought... Should have ran there, prob would've moved the chains

I've never seen that called.

 

I didn't know that penalty even existed.

I've never seen that called.

 

Rare

Simulated the clock?

 

Not click. Signals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.