November 18, 201510 yr Can your enemy tell us , how good is Dayton? Hard to say, just yet. Unlike the last couple years, where UD made the tournament despite being slightly undermanned, the Flyers have some real depth. Either Dayton or Davidson is the likely winner of the Atlantic 10 and that's not nothing these days. So far this season, they're shooting well and playing really active defense. We'll see how well that travels outside the friendly confines of UD Arena, where they're currently on a 24-game home winning streak. I'm definitely worried about a false positive on this one as Alabama lost a lot of players and is working with a new coach still. I don't think they're very good at all at the moment. Won't really know how good these guys are until next week when they play Iowa in the first round of the Orlando tournament on Thanksgiving night.
November 18, 201510 yr I like Dayton's coach. His team's always compete. Must be a good recruiter as well. He should be on UK's radar if and when Calipari decides to retire or give the NBA another shot.
November 18, 201510 yr I like Dayton's coach. His team's always compete. Must be a good recruiter as well. He should be on UK's radar if and when Calipari decides to retire or give the NBA another shot. While things can change I'd say he's WAY down the list.
November 18, 201510 yr While things can change I'd say he's WAY down the list. Probably. in your best guess who might be on their list. I imagine they no doubt have a list of names that they're interested in in case of a need. However, I hope they have since fired the "List Coordinator" that they had when they chose Billy Clyde, lol.
November 18, 201510 yr While things can change I'd say he's WAY down the list. It's his older brother over there in Tuscon that merits the attention of UK, I'd say.
November 18, 201510 yr Dayton fans were really UP for this game in the Tip-off. Jeff Van Gundy was even exited by the crowd. Dayton played really well. Bama did not.
November 19, 201510 yr Dayton is better than any team in the SEC not named UK. We'll find out on Dec. 2 when the Flyers travel to Nashville to play Vanderbilt.
November 19, 201510 yr Dayton is better than any team in the SEC not named UK. If they beat Vandy in Nashville they're definitely darn good. However, I don't think they'll come within 10 of beating the Commodores.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.