November 17, 201510 yr $20, 000 COLD HARD CASH BABY!!!!!!!!! Cal realizes it's not about the hookers, but it comes down to money. I hate how funny this is.
November 17, 201510 yr He wanted to play for Cal more than he wanted to play with Smith... Are you surprised by that or was this the "word on the street"?
November 17, 201510 yr Are you surprised by that or was this the "word on the street"? Was surprised yesterday at first, but the more info I got the more it made sense...
November 17, 201510 yr Bam is a monster. Love watching him play... That dude is a man child. He looks like an NFL player.
November 17, 201510 yr I'm already excited about 2016-2017 and we are just getting started on this season. Good time to be a UK fan.
November 17, 201510 yr As my son mentioned to me earlier, too bad Cal can't recruit for the football team
November 17, 201510 yr As my son mentioned to me earlier, too bad Cal can't recruit for the football team I love this idea, throw in another 3 million per, Cal gets us 10 in the top 100 and you,re in the playoff in 2 years!
November 17, 201510 yr Looks a lot older than I expected, and well out of shape to play basketball if you ask me. :no::no: But I bet he really gets his moneys worth out of his 5 fouls.
November 17, 201510 yr That's seems a little low. This isn't football, we don't have that kind of money to spend.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.