November 16, 201510 yr The Jags aren't the same old Jags. Good young QB, good weapons (Allen Hurns is quietly one of the best receivers in the game), just keep developing a winning culture around the team and they could have something in a couple of years. Being in the playoff race deep in the season, despite their record is great. Playing meaningful games in late November and December is a good start for the franchise. I enjoy franchises like Jacksonville and Oakland starting to put things piece by piece while Cleveland sits in a pit of mediocrity.
November 16, 201510 yr I think the Jags might have some of the ugliest helmets in football but I was glad to see them win!
November 16, 201510 yr Should be 4-6 after Thursday night. The division is there for the taking. Question for you @GrizzlyAdams, obviously you want the playoffs, but do you think missing out and getting another high draft pick would be the best long-term end to this season?
November 16, 201510 yr Should be 4-6 after Thursday night. The division is there for the taking. Question for you @GrizzlyAdams, obviously you want the playoffs, but do you think missing out and getting another high draft pick would be the best long-term end to this season? Playoffs. This team has to know what it's like to win. Losing for so many seasons has put them back so many years. I think it's a confident boost more than anything.
November 16, 201510 yr ^ I don't wanna see but the Jags have drafted top 10 I wanna say for the last 8-9 years. Goodness it's been a tough time to be a fan :lol2:
November 16, 201510 yr The Jags aren't the same old Jags. Good young QB, good weapons (Allen Hurns is quietly one of the best receivers in the game), just keep developing a winning culture around the team and they could have something in a couple of years. Being in the playoff race deep in the season, despite their record is great. Playing meaningful games in late November and December is a good start for the franchise. I enjoy franchises like Jacksonville and Oakland starting to put things piece by piece while Cleveland sits in a pit of mediocrity. Biggest thing about the Jags regime is that they are doing what the Patriots, Packers, Seahawks, heck even the Bengals have done. Build through the draft. You look at their recent stars with Bortles, Hurns, Robinson, Yeldon, all through the draft. I didnt believe it would work til this year. Their big signing this year was Julius Thomas, he's done nothing. It's all about the draft, and time. Time being the key. The arrow is finally pointing up, and eventually the jokes about the Jags will come to a halt. Also, welcome to the premium world of BGP!
November 16, 201510 yr Author Should be 4-6 after Thursday night. The division is there for the taking. Question for you @GrizzlyAdams, obviously you want the playoffs, but do you think missing out and getting another high draft pick would be the best long-term end to this season?
November 16, 201510 yr ^ I couldnt help but to think about that when I think about the Jags having a chance at making the playoffs.
November 17, 201510 yr NFL admitted that the Ravens should have won the game. They missed a false start on Jags that would have resulted in a 10-second runoff which would have ended the game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.