Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GrizzlyAdams Alert!

Featured Replies

Jags Win! Jags Win!

The ending to that game. I have no idea how the Ravens messed that up. I'll take it!

  • Author

Two side notes:

 

1. I love RedZone, I feel like I am at every game.

 

2. As long as it doesn't affect the Bengals I root for the Jags because of GA.

 

We got the Titans on Thursday GA, time to get those new uniforms out.

Two side notes:

 

1. I love RedZone, I feel like I am at every game.

 

2. As long as it doesn't affect the Bengals I root for the Jags because of GA.

 

We got the Titans on Thursday GA, time to get those new uniforms out.

 

Red Zone is awesome. When it first came out, I was hooked right away.

One game out of first place at 3 and 6

One game out of first place at 3 and 6

 

In the hunt!

One game out of first place at 3 and 6

 

That sounds so awful and awesome at the same time. :lol2:

I root for the Jags also to support my Duke brethren.

  • Author
I root for the Jags also to support my Duke brethren.

 

Then you are definitely rooting for the Bengals Monday night!

Then you are definitely rooting for the Bengals Monday night!

 

Yes, I definitely will be. I like the Texans because of Hard Knocks but I want to see the Bengals win this game and continue to have a successful season. I want to see Andy win a couple of playoff games and bring some hysteria to the OH/KY area.

  • Author

^ And it helps the Jags.

In the hunt!

 

That sounds so awful and awesome at the same time. :lol2:

 

There is a chance!

^ And it helps the Jags.

 

Texans are very bad. I would be very surprised if the Bengals dont win by 2+ TD's.

  • Author
Texans are very bad. I would be very surprised if the Bengals dont win by 2+ TD's.

 

The Texans are a NFL football team with a QB that tore the Bengals up last season and maybe the best defensive player in football.

 

No counting chickens here.

The Texans are a NFL football team with a QB that tore the Bengals up last season and maybe the best defensive player in football.

 

No counting chickens here.

 

Very true. I dont see it though. GO BENGALS!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.