Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd @ Newport Central Catholic 2, Predictions

Who wins? 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lloyd can win if they play smart and disciplined. The Breds looked very good against Holy Cross with their lines on both sides of the ball and passing. Should be a good game, good luck to both teams.

Like always Smith will be the difference in this game. He has having a great year.

Well I am sticking with my Juggs..

  • Author
Lloyd can win if they play smart and disciplined. The Breds looked very good against Holy Cross with their lines on both sides of the ball and passing. Should be a good game, good luck to both teams.

 

The passing stats for NCC has me perplexed. 9-12 with 4 TDs, were these blown coverages and or bombs? Play action, change of pace to catch HC napping in coverage?

The passing stats for NCC has me perplexed. 9-12 with 4 TDs, were these blown coverages and or bombs? Play action, change of pace to catch HC napping in coverage?

 

You can watch the replay of the game on NKY Sports and get the full scoop.

The passing stats for NCC has me perplexed. 9-12 with 4 TDs, were these blown coverages and or bombs? Play action, change of pace to catch HC napping in coverage?

 

I was a few feet away from a couple of those TD passes. They were perfectly thrown balls. Coverage from HC wasn't bad on either one. HC was trying to sell out to stop Smith and get caught with play action on a few plays.

I have dilemma, do I see my Juggs and Pompillo's or go to UK and Joe Bologna's?

I have dilemma, do I see my Juggs and Pompillo's or go to UK and Joe Bologna's?

 

Pompilio's!

Pompilio's!

 

lawildcat, will you be leaving the compound for Highlands/CCH game?

lawildcat, will you be leaving the compound for Highlands/CCH game?

 

I am leaning towards going.

I have dilemma, do I see my Juggs and Pompillo's or go to UK and Joe Bologna's?

 

NewCath/Lloyd, and you can have that meeting with "you know who", well before hoops season.

  • Author

Lawnboy, same arrangement as last time?

Lawnboy' date=' same arrangement as last time?[/quote']

 

I vote yes! !

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.