thunder1

Who wins?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because LCA is playing real good football right now. Plus their defense has been real good the last few games.

What leads you to believe sentence one?

They have won 2 games in a row. TWO!

They beat a 5-6 Prestonsburg and upset an over rated Shelby Valley team.

Seems I've heard this same song a few weeks ago. :ohbrother:

At least the running clock will allow me to serve crow a little faster.
I like your enthusiasm, and I know, thunder1, is making it very hard to be humble. My prediction is that Danville will win big again, but its not going to be automatic. Danville has to have the intensity and killer instinct they have been playing with and stay focused on the goal. I remember a situation I think back in 1988 Coach Harp's first year when Danville blasted Somerset in the regular season like by 50 or 60 points only to lose to them in the regional (I think).

I think Clay will keep their minds right, but that year always comes to mind when we have a rematch with a team we beat easily in the regular season.

Great to have these 2 programs in the regional finals where they belong. Both programs are back from a dip.

Completely agree. Nice to see two teams from the district who "played no competition" (according to some people last week) be in it. This is going to be the district to beat in the East for the next couple of years. Pulling for LCA but this may be Danville's year to win it all. But you never know, I think I remember a story about David and Goliath.....

I can almost GUARANTEE it will not be a running clock Friday night. You guys do know if it wasn't for that long TD run before half on 3rd and 30, it was gonna be 14/0 at halftime. It could of been close but we didn't get in from the 1 yard line early in the second quarter. We did move the ball on Danville all night, but costly turnovers and bad punts hurt us. Danville corners are very suspect, and they play 10 yards off the receivers which I'm sure our offensive Coordinator knows that, because late in the game we exposed them a little. That game was much closer than the scoreboard showed, it just kinda snowballed on us at the end. This will be a better game, I can promise you that, LCA has been wanting this rematch since the last time we played, they felt like they didnt play well. This is gonna be a PHYSICAL war, and to be honest I think LCA is the more physical team.

I can almost GUARANTEE it will not be a running clock Friday night. You guys do know if it wasn't for that long TD run before half on 3rd and 30, it was gonna be 14/0 at halftime. It could of been close but we didn't get in from the 1 yard line early in the second quarter. We did move the ball on Danville all night, but costly turnovers and bad punts hurt us. Danville corners are very suspect, and they play 10 yards off the receivers which I'm sure our offensive Coordinator knows that, because late in the game we exposed them a little. That game was much closer than the scoreboard showed, it just kinda snowballed on us at the end. This will be a better game, I can promise you that, LCA has been wanting this rematch since the last time we played, they felt like they didnt play well. This is gonna be a PHYSICAL war, and to be honest I think LCA is the more physical team.

First with your last... Which team had players limping off field the whole night? I think that showed the more physical team.

Second as I have said before Dampier was off that night starting from first play which would have been touchdown of it would have been a good ball.

I do think that game one showed LCA that they needed to improve to beat the Ads I just do t believe that they have improved that much. To add Danville has also sured up their defense and the offense is just on fire.

May be a better game just don't see it.

I've seen about all I can take from you, plain and simple you are full of bull!:lol2:

As said earlier Danville's QB didn't have a good game at all against LCA the first game. I'm sure He will be ready to go to work on LCA friday. Thunder1 said the game was closer than appeared the first time. How can you say that with a running clock? Oh and I'm sure Danville's secondary will be ready, and late in the first game Danville had the young guys in because of the running clock, so LCA didn't expose anything, thunder1.:sssh:

College coaches need to start checking out Dampier. That kid is a heck of a quarterback. He has great field awareness, can make all the throws and doesn't lock in on one receiver. I watched him go through a number of patterns multiple times the other night. He's really good.