Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Hardin 53 Daviess County 20

Featured Replies

Surprised by this score. I saw both teams this year and thought NH was better but I didn't see this coming. DC has to feel disappointed about this season ending this way in the first round.

This was a nice team for DC...would have loved to see them go further but nice season putting DC back on the map.

Congrats to Brent Thompson, his boys and the rest of the Trojans. Deserved.

Disappointing result. I'm not sure there is any other way to look at it. I hate to see DC go out like that because the Panthers lose a ton of productive seniors, most notably, John Stratton and Chase LeCroy. DC will return Adam Bouchard and Chandler Crite but it's going to be an uphill climb for the Panthers in 2016.

I think DC missed their chance to climb the district and region ladder.

They were outmanned last night in this game. I was shocked to see how well North ran the ball against this team. North dominated this game. Must say #2 was only bright spot for Daviess.

Six of North Hardin's seven losses this year were to District Champions. They played seven district Champs overall. Another stat? All of their ten regular season opponents won in the 1st round of the playoffs last night. I'd be curious to know how many, if anybody else in the state has a schedule that can make that claim?

 

Calling my buddy @gchs_uk9 for confirmation?!

Six of North Hardin's seven losses this year were to District Champions. They played seven district Champs overall. Another stat? All of their ten regular season opponents won in the 1st round of the playoffs last night. I'd be curious to know how many, if anybody else in the state has a schedule that can make that claim?

 

Calling my buddy @gchs_uk9 for confirmation?!

 

Without looking I doubt many have played such a schedule. That's crazy!

4A in this area is terrible, weakest in the state terrible football

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.