Ben Carson lied about West Point scholarship

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Mt Ref speak for the Republican Party?

Mt Ref has bashed the Bush's and other ®s pretty heavily in the past, he is a devout conservative IMO more than a Republican. The two are not always connected.

The next time SF bashes a Democrat, it will probably be the first time.

That's probably as close as you will ever get :lol2:

Who is your first choice?

I think Sanders pretty much believes what he says and is passionate about what he believes, so I will vote for him. Hillary wavers depending on how the political winds are blowing(as do most politicians). More sincerity means he gets the nod from me.

On the Republican side, I think Bush and Kasich are sensible and capable men. Their politics just aren't as close to mine as Hillary or Bernie. Personally, I've had about as much Bush as I can take though. I wonder if Bill has ever said that? Doubt it. :)

I think Sanders pretty much believes what he says and is passionate about what he believes, so I will vote for him. Hillary wavers depending on how the political winds are blowing(as do most politicians). More sincerity means he gets the nod from me.

On the Republican side, I think Bush and Kasich are sensible and capable men. Their politics just aren't as close to mine as Hillary or Bernie. Personally, I've had about as much Bush as I can take though. I wonder if Bill has ever said that? Doubt it. :)

We have had enough Presidents named Bush or Clinton. Don't need anymore.