Waggener @ Boyle County

Rebel

Based on how Lex Cath ran right past Boyle multiple times is not delusional. Waggener has more team speed and faster kids, fact. I personally know a trainer who works with sevral lex/jeff cnty kids who has spoken that to me as fact when asked about speed of players. But all of this is just for the board can't wait til the sports tonight to see how it works out in the first round. Not sure about the dishonest part?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you have watched both teams play? So what is your analysis, clearly you are an expert.

Yeah, clearly Waggener isn't faster than LexCath at 4 wr positions and RB. Catholic has this fella named Ogbogu at WR and this fella named Jones at RB. You'll meet them tonight.

Yeah, clearly Waggener isn't faster than LexCath at 4 wr positions and RB. Catholic has this fella named Ogbogu at WR and this fella named Jones at RB. You'll meet them tonight.

You are more of an expert then I thought! So much knowledge, but I am pretty sure Waggener plays Boyle!?!?

@Iam4thecats So when did you see Waggener play? You must have missed their WR that is close to a sub 4.4 40 and RB that is 4.5 maybe better when fully healthy and another WR that is 4.5 or better and the Harper WR is around that time as well

I can see how my post looks like I think waggener is playing Catholic. I should have said you'll see (refering to Boyle) instead of you will meet them tonight. Waggener doesn't have 4 wr and a rb faster than anyone Boyle has played. (lexcath)

Believe me when I say Waggener, the football team, knows who they are playing. Boyle County will be a great opponent. I know that our kids will make the trip and come out fighting. Have we performed as well as Boyle this year, absolutely not. However, this is why they build stadiums and make movies about stories that no one could see happening. I am so proud of our young men and how far they have came this year. I wish nothing but the best to Boyle County this evening, Chuck Smith is a great coach and friend.

Also, I am just thrilled a Waggener post is at 3 pages. #ignitethepassion #restorethepride

To set the record straight, they had a total of 7 transfers, 2 of which no longer are on the team. Have they made an impact this season, yes. But the biggest change has been the coaching staff that left Manual and has revitalized the entire school with their positive attitude, mentoring, and of course football coaching ability. They finished the season last year with 20 kids participating in the 1st round. Looking at KHSAA they have 30 plus players listed and 21 seniors, the same seniors that went 1-10 the previous year. I hope Boyle County is ready, I have seen Waggener and they are big as well as fast (I would bet Boyle has not played a team all year this fast and yeah I have watched Boyle vs Lex Cath on prepspin.com, Waggener is way faster at all 4 WR and RB positions.) Boyle is the most fundamentally sound team I have watched all year with the exception of Male/T or X at 6A. Im off the soap box, just my 2 cents. Hope both teams play to their abilities and the best team wins.

The fastest team overall that Boyle has played this year was IMO Danville Lexington Catholic has 3 players I would consider fast Danville has 6-7 that are absolute burners but speed alone doesn't make you a great player I would put the Catholic wide receivers as a group up against any in the state IMO Ogbogu is the best receiver in the the state.

@Iam4thecats So when did you see Waggener play? You must have missed their WR that is close to a sub 4.4 40 and RB that is 4.5 maybe better when fully healthy and another WR that is 4.5 or better and the Harper WR is around that time as well

If these are the Waggner players 40 times then Catholic may have a speed advantage on Waggner on at least 3 positions.