Scott County 56 Covington Catholic 35

Clyde

Saw on the other thread that someone was complaining about Scott County band playing during plays..... again. You guys really have a hang up about bands. lol.

Against the rules is against the rules and needs to be addressed. There is no excuse for it.

Against the rules is against the rules and needs to be addressed. There is no excuse for it.

I thought someone, from another game and thread, confirmed that it was not against the rules.? If you get into the playoffs and everyone knows this team cannot perform if the band makes a sound... what do you think will happen?

I thought someone, from another game and thread, confirmed that it was not against the rules.? If you get into the playoffs and everyone knows this team cannot perform if the band makes a sound... what do you think will happen?

I guess I need clarification then but it needs to be in the band thread, not in a game thread.

i got there just after half time tonight. It was a 7 point game. Cov Cath had the ball and lots of momentum (kudos to the Cov Cath crowd - they were loud). Fumble. Scott Co recovers (took the official forever to signal SC ball - the fumble was very close to the sideline). Changed the game. SC scores quickly and never looks back. Kendrick Hamilton had a huge game.

Cov Cath QB is a really nice player.

Pitzer is also really good (is their dad a former Conner Cougar who was also a really good football player in the 80s?)

Hopefully SC gets Keith Guy back soon.

i got there just after half time tonight. It was a 7 point game. Cov Cath had the ball and lots of momentum (kudos to the Cov Cath crowd - they were loud). Fumble. Scott Co recovers (took the official forever to signal SC ball - the fumble was very close to the sideline). Changed the game. SC scores quickly and never looks back. Kendrick Hamilton had a huge game. Cov Cath QB is a really nice player. Pitzer is also really good (is their dad a former Conner Cougar who was also a really good football player in the 80s?) Hopefully SC gets Keith Guy back soon.

Cam's dad Brad played for Conner. Graduated in 1984. Played on state champion team.

His uncle Jim graduated in 1981 and then played at U Dayton.

Sounds like the JV game was a barnburner.

CCH won 46-43.

Malachi Pike had 5 TD passes and a TD run.

Game featured back-to-back kickoff returns for a TD. Scott County got one and then CCH returned the subsequent kick.