16) Pike County Central - Eric Ratliff

17) Sheldon Clark - Chester McCoy

18) Valley - Crad Jaggers

19) Webster County - Zach LaGrange

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stop in Bedford KY for breakfast on travel days for work at this little diner, newspaper clippings of the football team hang from the walls. Reminds me of a movie style "football town"

Anyways I was there yesterday. I asked a townee, she said they love coach franklin but they think it's over money issues.

Just looked on the site. Nelson County's feeder school Bloomfield Middle has an opening. Did Egli get the Montgomery county job?

Both OKH and Bloomfield feed TNHS and NCHS. Nelson is not open and Montgomery still is...perhaps its just hearsay? Or the process is still ongoing?

I have heard from a fairly reliable source that John Hodge from Bourbon Co will be the next coach at Montgomery County. If this is in fact true, then what direction will Bourbon go?

I was thinking Bourbon had a large load of talent and resources in the next several years? Shocked to hear Hodge's name.

I have heard from a fairly reliable source that John Hodge from Bourbon Co will be the next coach at Montgomery County. If this is in fact true, then what direction will Bourbon go?

He was my 1st thought when they re-opened the process. I could see this as I think Bourbon is trending down. Holman, Bolin, Hopkins and their teammates off regional championship teams are all gone. Bourbon moved from 3A to 4A in the new alignment and are now facing Johnson Central and Ashland in the playoffs and not Lewis County and East Carter. May be time for a new challenge.

He was my 1st thought when they re-opened the process. I could see this as I think Bourbon is trending down. Holman, Bolin, Hopkins and their teammates off regional championship teams are all gone. Bourbon moved from 3A to 4A in the new alignment and are now facing Johnson Central and Ashland in the playoffs and not Lewis County and East Carter. May be time for a new challenge.

Haven't heard anything around town. I think most coaches would prefer Johnson Central and Ashland over Highlands and Cov Cath? Bourbon was rather young this year, strong sophomore and freshman classes.