Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anonymous to expose 1,000 KKK members

Featured Replies

In Anonymous's "Operation KKK," they now plan to release 1,000 identities from the hate group. It would seem exposing members of this murderous hate group would have taken place decades ago. But then, we didn't have the same internet/social media technical tools we have today. KKK is one of the most vicious groups in America.

 

Anonymous to expose 1,000 KKK members

'Vicious groups in America' ha ha that's funny.

 

Maybe the dumbest groups in America.

 

I've said this before on here, this generation of kkk IS NOT what you watch in the movies.

 

Disorganized losers. Go to a klan rally and let me know how much 'vicious' you see. You guys are giving these clowns way to much credit.

I want to see the list and see if I know any of them. :lol2:

I don't have any problem with it , hope the list is legit . People could be harmed if untrue.

Why would they even have a list? Only 1,000 they must have found a giant list and picked out names people may know. Does the kkk even do anything anymore?

I want to see the list and see if I know any of them. :lol2:

 

This

Why would they even have a list? Only 1,000 they must have found a giant list and picked out names people may know. Does the kkk even do anything anymore?

 

There was a program on one of the history channels today about the modern day klan.

Seems as if there are some hard core believers but the numbers look low.

There was a program on one of the history channels today about the modern day klan.

Seems as if there are some hard core believers but the numbers look low.

 

I was wondering if there are actually a 1,000 members. I know there are a lot of racist ignorant people, but they are not actually card carrying kkk members. So how does it work, are there dues and meetings. Everyone bring a dish?

I don't have any problem with it , hope the list is legit . People could be harmed if untrue.

I was thinking the same. If they erroneously list names that are not Klan members they could do a lot of harm to those people.

I want to see the list and see if I know any of them. :lol2:

 

You know this guy don't ya?

He has too be close to the top of that list...:D

dave.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.