Anonymous to expose 1,000 KKK members

SportsGuy41017

In Anonymous's "Operation KKK," they now plan to release 1,000 identities from the hate group. It would seem exposing members of this murderous hate group would have taken place decades ago. But then, we didn't have the same internet/social media technical tools we have today. KKK is one of the most vicious groups in America.

Anonymous to expose 1,000 KKK members

'Vicious groups in America' ha ha that's funny.

Maybe the dumbest groups in America.

I've said this before on here, this generation of kkk IS NOT what you watch in the movies.

Disorganized losers. Go to a klan rally and let me know how much 'vicious' you see. You guys are giving these clowns way to much credit.

Why would they even have a list? Only 1,000 they must have found a giant list and picked out names people may know. Does the kkk even do anything anymore?

There was a program on one of the history channels today about the modern day klan.

Seems as if there are some hard core believers but the numbers look low.

There was a program on one of the history channels today about the modern day klan.

Seems as if there are some hard core believers but the numbers look low.

I was wondering if there are actually a 1,000 members. I know there are a lot of racist ignorant people, but they are not actually card carrying kkk members. So how does it work, are there dues and meetings. Everyone bring a dish?