Most Americans oppose stricter gun laws

All Tell

Better cling to your guns and religion because Bernie's gonna redistribute your wealth. You probably should buy some more guns in the next year or so while you have the money. :)

Is he planning on redistributing my religion also?

Don't own a single gun and have no plans to own one BUT want no more restrictions if I ever decide to get one.

And apparently the left's position that a majority of Americans favor stricter gun control is wrong.

I've said this multiple times on this site. The false premise anti second ammendment people start on , is that they are in the majority.

Conservatives lost the battle on gay marriage and Liberals lost on guns. I laugh when I see people on either side trying to fight it.

O

I've said this multiple times on this site. The false premise anti second ammendment people start on , is that they are in the majority.

Conservatives lost the battle on gay marriage and Liberals lost on guns. I laugh when I see people on either side trying to fight it.

True, and in my opinion, good.

Er, the severe and unsubstantiated paranoia surrounding the right's hallucinogenic perception of Obama has, rather conveniently, done more for the gun industry than anyone else.*

I feel like if guns were on the way out then they would already be out by now. I don't care about gun control one way or another. If I want a gun I bet I could get one and if I owned 100 guns I bet no one would take them. I still have yet to by one also. Your post is spot on.

I feel like if guns were on the way out then they would already be out by now. I don't care about gun control one way or another. If I want a gun I bet I could get one and if I owned 100 guns I bet no one would take them. I still have yet to by one also. Your post is spot on.

I think his post has some credence. I think it would be hard to take guns. But I also think it's also naive to think that a lot of leaders on the left don't want to take all guns.

The same could be said for liberals who won't vote for a president who is pro life as if he could outlaw all abortions.

I think his post has some credence. I think it would be hard to take guns. But I also think it's also naive to think that a lot of leaders on the left don't want to take all guns.

The same could be said for liberals who won't vote for a president who is pro life as if he could outlaw all abortions.

No argument there at all. I just think that guns are here to stay for forever. I think abortion is here to stay for forever. I don't think anything can be done to stop either of those issues and discussion on both issues is pointless.

No argument there at all. I just think that guns are here to stay for forever. I think abortion is here to stay for forever. I don't think anything can be done to stop either of those issues and discussion on both issues is pointless.

I don't think either could be outlawed, but I do think people who support each don't want any further restrictions.