Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #8 John Hardin at Western

Who wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • John Hardin
      100%
    • Western
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

John Hardin looks to wrap up the district title outright when they visit Louisville Western on October 23rd. The Bulldogs have won both district games they've played by identical 48-6 scores, and face a Western team that enters at 1-1 in the district, having lost to Valley. If Western were to pull the huge upset, it would force a three way tie for first and send us to a three way tiebreak. John Hardin remains the overwhelming favorite. Thoughts?

JH wins by 4-5 TDs.

JH wins by 4-5 TDs.

 

Hoss, what do you think about the Christian County game?

John Hardin offense looks to be really coming around. Rushing: Robert Shorter had had 192 yards on 10 attempts, Korie Cleveland had 116 yards on 7 attempts. John ended up with 404 yards of total offense. Western shouldn't pose much of a problem for John Hardin. John Hardin by 3 TDs. John Hardin's speed and athleticism should be too much for Christian County as I see John winning this also by 2-3 TDs. John is on a collision course rematch with South Warren in the state semis.

Hoss, what do you think about the Christian County game?

 

I'm glad they are playing Christian County as I think it prepares them for the playoffs. That being said, I can't see them losing to Christian Co. They should win by 2-3 TDs.

I'm glad they are playing Christian County as I think it prepares them for the playoffs. That being said, I can't see them losing to Christian Co. They should win by 2-3 TDs.
I think this will be a very underrated game compared with many good games across the state on the 30th! I think Christian is rising (no pun meant there!). I think this is the time of year you don't want to be playing John Hardin. Game outcome doesn't really hurt either one, as both will have very winnable 1st round games.

 

I honestly haven't made my mind up yet on this one other than I think it's very interesting on paper!

John Hardin offense looks to be really coming around. Rushing: Robert Shorter had had 192 yards on 10 attempts, Korie Cleveland had 116 yards on 7 attempts. John ended up with 404 yards of total offense. Western shouldn't pose much of a problem for John Hardin. John Hardin by 3 TDs. John Hardin's speed and athleticism should be too much for Christian County as I see John winning this also by 2-3 TDs. John is on a collision course rematch with South Warren in the state semis.

I think you might be surprise in Christian County's athleticism and team speed

I'm sure John Hardin's coaching staff is fully aware of Christian Co team speed. They have athletes for sure. I think it's a great week 10 matchup.

I'm sure John Hardin's coaching staff is fully aware of Christian Co team speed. They have athletes for sure. I think it's a great week 10 matchup.

 

As do I. Win or lose it will prepare JH for the playoffs.

Will South Warren be the new Bowling Green for John Hardin? I hope not!

 

I think you find out the answer to that question next year!

I think you find out the answer to that question next year!

 

Doesn't SW lose everyone next year? JH has a lot coming back next year to include all of their skill players.

Doesn't SW lose everyone next year? JH has a lot coming back next year to include all of their skill players.

 

QB Litten comes back I know, but significant # of major contributors are lost. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. They have some good young guys too, but they don't have the experience these starters have.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.