Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Locker Rooms

Featured Replies

Im guessing that wont do much for the jealousy issue :sssh:

 

Woody Jr

Wow, thats sweet.

Wow! Notre Dame Academy does not even have locker rooms.

Very nice. If, indeed, others are jealous maybe they should just work a little harder. Need I point out that not one cent of the taxpayers's money was used? As I have stated before, LexCath is a first class operation- on and off the field of play.

This makes my teams locker room look like crap..And we have a very nice locker room.

The basketball lockerrooms are pretty nice. That whole facility is a real peice of work. Now if they can get our football/baseball/soccer lockerrooms looking better.

Looks more like a college or pro's locker room.

It's very nice, but it seems a bit excessive.

 

Still, however, isn't it just as — if not more — likely that a kid would see first-class facilities such as this in comparison to the dank locker rooms he's used to across town, and be swayed with a desire to attend LexCath? Same concept as Oregon's tricked-out football locker room. Just one more piece of the puzzle that makes LexCath a desirous location to attend.

The boys lockeroom is the same. Pretty awesome. However, Im not sure about first class since the school was put on probation.

The boys lockeroom is the same. Pretty awesome. However, Im not sure about first class since the school was put on probation.

They weren't put on probation because of locker rooms.

They weren't put on probation because of locker rooms.

 

 

Then could someone fill me in through a PM and let me know why they where put on probation.

They weren't put on probation because of locker rooms.

 

I don't think he was meaning that. More the idea of questioning the first class program label since they were/are? on probation I believe???

Woody Jr

I don't think he was meaning that. More the idea of questioning the first class program label since they were/are? on probation I believe???

Woody Jr

If you'll reread my earlier post, I referred to LexCath as having "first-class facilities." I made no value judgements whatsoever about their athletic programs in general. Since dawgs83's post came directly after mine, I can only assume his post was in response to mine. If it was in response to scooterbob's post where he referred to LexCath as a "first-class operation," then that post should've been quoted.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.